2014 Supercoach/Dreamteam Thread - Opposition supporters questions here

Remove this Banner Ad

Scott THompson is getting zero love. Would like to know what his role will be this year please, and if he has had a good preseason. Do people think he may maintain his average this year?
THankyou and good luck with the year. ENjoy the footy this weekend. Its back baby! :thumbsu::hearts:

He'll have the same role as last season. Should average around the same, he's arguably the best FB in the game.

I think that's just a hypothesis. Harvey is just saying he'd do what the coach says to keep playing and Scott says that he could use him like that if he needed to. Didn't show any signs of slowing down last year, got as much ball as he had since 2010, but he did only play 16 games due to suspension. He could taper off this year but I think he'll score really well for most of the season, such an effective player.

I know he's just back from injury but what are Nathan Grima's chances of getting his supercoach avg back up to 85-90 like he has done in the past? Or more likely to avg 75 like last year?

Considering for supercoach draft

Thanks

I know he's just back from injury but what are Nathan Grima's chances of getting his supercoach avg back up to 85-90 like he has done in the past? Or more likely to avg 75 like last year?

Considering for supercoach draft

Thanks

I think he is too risky, injury prone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think they'll all be good consistent scorers this season but I see Ben having the higher average due to the reliability of his inside game.

How's Petrie travelling guys? Thinking of slotting him in at F3.

To me there's two ways to look at it when it comes to Petrie. 1 - He'll have a good year but won't score as highly because he'll be playing a lot more forward with North using two ruckman. No more pinch hitting in the ruck and getting stats. Or 2 - Because he'll be playing predominately as a forward he'll have more chances of getting on the Scoreboard.

That's probably not gonna help, but I'm stuck on the fence with Petrie. If you are to pick him only have him in ya SC team.

Some say it's not even arguable.
I'll always remember him as the bloke who kept knocking Lecras over when he was trying to do up his bootlaces, and then when he tried to do the same thing to Barry Hall he got what was coming to him.

Brad Scott was a bit flighty on his recent comments regarding McDonald and whether he would play this week. Surely the young fella has done enough to secure a round 1 berth?

I'd care if my FB got choked out. Can you assist with my query re McDonald?
Can you not be a smart arse when asking for info?

Thoughts on Atley's year ahead guys? Am thinking of slotting him into my D4 role in SC.
He should be primed, is slated for more midfield time and is fit as *, but tbh its a bit wait and see I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back