List Mgmt. 2014 Swans Board Trade Period Discussion Thread (READ OP)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically just cleared the room to make the selections to add Henney and promote Lloyd and X.Richards to the Senior List.

Amount of live draft picks will come down to any further rookie elevations, trades, free agency losses and retirements.

Hey guys. Do you think either WA team would be interested in Jordan Lockyer? Did he show anything in his time at the Swans? Cheers.

“After all the fallout from Tippett and Franklin, they’ve been told ‘don’t go there’.” Gerard said.

“I heard that when Paddy Ryder became available, they were told don’t go there.”

“I’m just telling you what I’ve heard. They’ve been warned off.”

Mike Sheahan revealed AFL chairman Mike Fitzpatrick was angered by the Swans recruiting Buddy.

“After all the fallout from Tippett and Franklin, they’ve been told ‘don’t go there’.” Gerard said.

“I heard that when Paddy Ryder became available, they were told don’t go there.”

“I’m just telling you what I’ve heard. They’ve been warned off.”

Mike Sheahan revealed AFL chairman Mike Fitzpatrick was angered by the Swans recruiting Buddy.
wtf AFL chairman can suck a Big fat one!

So with Walsh gone as of right now our backups if Reg or Ted get injured are.

Allir Allir
X.Richards
Laidler (3rd tall really)

Someone who watches the NEAFL more closely could tell me could either of these players come in and play a defending role or are we well and truly stuffed?
I thought towards the end of the season Reg was either carrying a back or a calf.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with Walsh gone as of right now our backups if Reg or Ted get injured are.

Allir Allir
X.Richards
Laidler (3rd tall really)

Someone who watches the NEAFL more closely could tell me could either of these players come in and play a defending role or are we well and truly stuffed?
I thought towards the end of the season Reg was either carrying a back or a calf.
Would get absolutely killed at AFL Level

Just a hypothetical as im bored Hanners for Carlisle straight swap?
I have been calling for Carlisle since we went cold on Ryder.
We can trade for an Essendon player while they are in this mess.

Reid & a pick will do the trick.
Carlisle can play forward, back or ruck & we can give him a p'ship.............if our players don't let him get bashed around on GF day.

I have been calling for Carlisle since we went cold on Ryder.
We can trade for an Essendon player while they are in this mess.

Reid & a pick will do the trick.
Carlisle can play forward, back or ruck & we can give him a p'ship.............if our players don't let him get bashed around on GF day.

I want to see asada outcome first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back