Competitions 2014 Ultimate Footy league discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Ideally if you had a bench full of injuries you'd trade or drop one or two of them...

The subs dont get announced though, and that kills if you get a late out and then a sub in one day you're pretty much cooked.

Of course when you bring this up, this has to happen to me. Took Stanley off and the Carazzo was a late out.... Thank god I could bring McVeigh into the midfield and play Terlich who pulled his finger out his ass for once! Almost had me completely screwed against the undefeated Kristof :mad:

Bacon8 even with all your loophole and emergency action I managed to scrape through. Very unlucky to get the second highest score and lose. I hate when that happens to me!

Was my score of 2198 the highest so far this year?

Bacon8 even with all your loophole and emergency action I managed to scrape through. Very unlucky to get the second highest score and lose. I hate when that happens to me!

Was my score of 2198 the highest so far this year?
Yeah well won.

Had to include my big scores! Even if I hadn't had Fasolo, you'd stilll win.

Kristof it all went wrong for this weekend. Half my forwards out again. Having to decide between who could score more points as the sub between Grigg and Huntero_O Opting to loophole Mcevoy out instead of Warnock and Mcevoy scoring 119. Having Stanley 96 loopholed out onto my bench.....

Even my punt to bring in Tory Dickson didn't pay off. Got beaten by a guy with doughnuts for both his ruckmen..

(to be fair Dickson was an inspired trade in.. got me 80+ when I have so many forwards and defences (mostly forward/defenders!!) who are having VERY indifferent seasons)

Even my punt to bring in Tory Dickson didn't pay off. Got beaten by a guy with doughnuts for both his ruckmen..

(to be fair Dickson was an inspired trade in.. got me 80+ when I have so many forwards and defences (mostly forward/defenders!!) who are having VERY indifferent seasons)

Technically I had Lycett score me some points as an Emergency.
Didnt expect Nicholls to not play though, that sucked.

Wouldnt mind trading for a decent ruck if someone has one spare.

Kristof and I have done our yearly trade of Andrew Gaff. I receive James Kelly in return.

Had to happen eventually.

I SHOULD have held out to wait and see whether Kelly also got Def status. Dumb that I didn't even THINK to.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had to happen eventually.

I SHOULD have held out to wait and see whether Kelly also got Def status. Dumb that I didn't even THINK to.

Im still able to Veto the trade. Thats why it comes through to the commissioner. I can accept it Veto it.

#VAN, Kristof has asked if we can put your trade on hold until new player position changes are announced on Wednesday. Is that fine by you?

Danoz and #VAN Im happy to process your trade of Stokes + Atley --> Kolojashni + Prestia. I dont get it though? Why would you 2 do such a trade?

#VAN, Kristof has asked if we can put your trade on hold until new player position changes are announced on Wednesday. Is that fine by you?

Danoz and #VAN Im happy to process your trade of Stokes + Atley --> Kolojashni + Prestia. I dont get it though? Why would you 2 do such a trade?
Haha, I asked the same question of Van. He is keen to get a few GC players to make watching their games more spicy (doesn't follow my logic, but oh well) and I see Stokes as having a better chance at scoring higher than Prestia. And has so far this season. Atley and Kolo are much of a muchness for me.

Hey #VAN - I want to put the trade on pause until after the new positions are announced on Wednesday.

If a position change happens AFTER being offered the trade but BEFORE the next round of football, then I don't think it's appropriate to go through with it (as much as I'm hankering to do a trade). But if it's the same as when the trade was offered, then I'm happy for it to go through.

Danoz and #VAN Im happy to process your trade of Stokes + Atley --> Kolojashni + Prestia. I dont get it though? Why would you 2 do such a trade?[/quote]

I'd love to trade for Prestia - he is an absolute gun, and better than Stokes in my book.

I still dont understand why we are playing byes, it doesnt bother me all that much but im just going to have to sit back and laugh.

There will be absolute carnage, and your team winning will come mostly down to luck as to who you are matched up against and how many players each player is missing. All I can say is, good luck to you all!

On another note, I need a forward or 2. If anyone needs defenders or maybe even a midfielders, im happy to trade those for forwards.

Hit me up peeps.

I still dont understand why we are playing byes, it doesnt bother me all that much but im just going to have to sit back and laugh.

There will be absolute carnage, and your team winning will come mostly down to luck as to who you are matched up against and how many players each player is missing. All I can say is, good luck to you all!

Part of the fun mate. BIt of unpredictability...plus if you're severely hampered for 1 bye round you're going to have strong teams in the other 2. What goes around comes around.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back