Opinion The Adelaide Board Politics Thread Part 4

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine that. .and they got rid of tucker and refused to air this..what was the motive to hide it?

NEW: In a newly leaked video clip that was hidden by Fox News, former Capitol Police Chief Steven Sund told Tucker Carlson that he thinks January 6th was a “cover up.”

“Everything appears to be a cover up,” Sund said.

“I’m not a conspiracy theorist but when you look at the information and intelligence they had, the military had, it’s all watered down. I’m not getting intelligence, I’m denied any support from National Guard in advance. I’m denied National Guard while we’re under attack, for 71 minutes,” Sund added as he questioned Pelosi and Mark Milley’s leadership.

Why did Fox News hide this from the public?

You are totally and i mean totally clueless..she was behind the fake steele dossier that was used to try and take down a sitting US president. She should have been in jail for sedition...but she still might along with a whole bunch of them if trump wins in 2024 and man will it be deserved after how these fascists have operated
And this is the problem with you. You believe lie after lie that is fed to you by your RW masters.

And this is the problem with you. You believe lie after lie that is fed to you by your RW masters.
Are you still concussed?

hannibal hypnosis GIF

This is baffling.

Who has said they can't spend money on personal security?

You seem to be spamming the thread with unrelated links for some unfathomable reason.

There's a point where it goes beyond normal posting and making arguments to plain spam that bogarts the thread, stopping other Crows supporters from posting.

You and the Essendon guy’s engagement isn’t actually helping. Nearly nobody in here cares, he’s finally been charged, if he’s found guilty, great, innocent, great, but there’s years to play out. You spamming the thread isn’t helping anyone. You’re not changing CTID’s mind. Any more than your’s would be if he ends up being found not guilty.

Last edited:
Weird he's been posting that he won't get a fair hearing in DC.

Didn't hear any comments from either the DoJ re his indictment in Florida in front of judge he appointed.

Yet he wants to move the J6 case to WV where he had his largest support? Around a 40% margin there on Biden apparently.

If you’ve got the $, you deploy every available strategy to minimise the potential of an unfavourable outcome. Whether guilty or innocent, only a fool would act differently. Deploying legal strategy isn’t an admission of guilt in any way whatsoever.

I still don’t understand how it came to be that governments encouraged the demonisation of unvaccinated people based upon selfishness and danger to others when the manufacturer hadn’t even tested the product for transmissibility reduction. Did not a single $500k+ bureaucrat/pollie that’s supposedly expert not ask? How is it possible to implement such strong and divisive policies with absolutely zero foundation. There’s literally only 1 box that needed to be ticked prior to deploying their policy re mandate/victimisation, is the vaccine proven to significantly reduce transmission Y or N. How is it possible that the Y box was ticked?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its a tough argument and we've had it before. At no stage were people forced legally to get the jab or they face jail time. Which is the technical definition of being forced in the western world.

However in this case it can be argued people were forced into getting the jab to simply see their families, keep their jobs and lively hoods.

What’s jail time got up to do with it. They also weren’t forced to get it to not be sent to Mars. Where have you pulled this ‘technical definition in the western world’ from.

A Daily Caller take on a NYT's article.
David Brooks questioned in a New York Times whether liberal elites are actually the “bad guys.” He discussed whether “anti-Trumpers” see themselves as the “good guys” because they are “the forces of progress and enlightenment,” while perceiving “Trumpers are reactionary bigots and authoritarians.”

A good read

Last edited:
I am asking him very nicely to stop spamming Tweets from other people and make arguments that can be discussed and rebutted.

Thank you.

Can you ask the same of OGC too. Would improve the thread no end if they were both banned from copy and pasting crap from other sources.

Please and thank you.

This man is spot on, and actually living in the real world.
Trump’s modus operandi is to do and say more and more outrageous things each day, crime more and more, do it in plain sight, so that people become immune to it and see it as normal. Smart tactic.

What was the phrase? The dead cat tactic? Something like.

Some incredible fraud is revealed so you throw a dead cat on the table to stop people talking about it.

The table and the cat are metaphorical so you never run out of either. Until you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back