Banter The Adelaide Board Politics/COVID Thread Part 2 (WARNING NOT FOR THE FAINT-HEARTED)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lol..what about a country where the police are defunded and demonised, one where there is no cash bail allowing criminals carte blanch to reoffend, what about one where we get upward of 2 million new faces every year coming in needing housing, food, jobs, medical support, some bringing in drugs, crime etc - all to be paid for, what about one where the federal enforcement agency is directed to go after its political opponents for thought crimes..yes, lots of things to not like about the states - most of it brought in by the blue side
Ignoring your crime bullshit.
I asked did you agree with how they will care for their citizens in need?
Would you like our gov to do the same here?

I missed this news that masks no longer mandated in GPs, pharmacies etc. Hurrah.

They didn’t really publicize that, did they?

Now it will be interesting to see how many GPs keep it as a condition of entry, considering some on here claimed it was “helping their business model.”

They didn’t really publicize that, did they?

Now it will be interesting to see how many GPs keep it as a condition of entry, considering some on here claimed it was “helping their business model.”
I hope they do, it will protect the vulnerable. GP surgeries are a cesspit of viruses.
The only ones for whom the pandemic is truly over are those six feet under.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ignoring your crime bullshit.
I asked did you agree with how they will care for their citizens in need?
Would you like our gov to do the same here?
LOL Sorry what - you can't cherry pick your issue as the counter issues I flagged are as bad or worse for the people

So I can say forget the medicare bullshit, lets focus on defunding police, open borders and importation of crime, drugs and allowing no cash bail to allow criminals to re offend

Nothing to do with Oil Oligarchs? Nothing go do with Big Power, Putin?
All to do with Biden hey?
You have drunk a load of psyops.
They say it works well on a certain type.
Their work is done.
gee, I misread you..you are much less smart than I first thought and that was a very low bar. You have no idea about what the Strategic reserve is there for do you

I think it's real smooth brained thinking to say that only people who are already perfect can advocate for things to improve.

Cummins has made sacrifices for his country, including standing out of IPL three times, so it's ridiculous to somehow paint him as a hypocritical idiot.

Unless you're getting your news from Andrew Bolt then you would have to be concerned by climate issues. This is his way of expressing his concerns, which is his right.

I think it's real smooth brained thinking to say that only people who are already perfect can advocate for things to improve.

Cummins has made sacrifices for his country, including standing out of IPL three times, so it's ridiculous to somehow paint him as a hypocritical idiot.

Unless you're getting your news from Andrew Bolt then you would have to be concerned by climate issues. This is his way of expressing his concerns, which is his right.

He's not just, 'not perfect' he flies on planes, constantly, to play a game. In the middle of a global warming crisis this is not essential and quite a ridiculous waste.

Lol - Biden created his own issue when he on day 1 issued executive orders to close pipelines and prevent drilling permits. This is all on him and his green utopia he wanted regardless of the cost to his people
There are hundreds of drilling permits sitting there unused. Sort your facts matey.
You are so gullible, you are swallowing exactly what Big Oil want you to. A job well done by them.

There are hundreds of drilling permits sitting there unused. Sort your facts matey.
You are so gullible, you are swallowing exactly what Big Oil want you to. A job well done by them.
LOL - another area you have NFI about. Of those permits, what number have been commercially viewed a s nonviable after investigation? Is it uncommon for many permits to go unused? - questions questions questions

And there is this too

But US firms have less incentive to produce more oil while facing heavy regulations – meaning they’re more likely to leave the oil in the ground and drill in the future when prices are higher, says Benjamin Zycher of the American Enterprise Institute. He contends under the “Green New Deal” regulatory environment, the atmosphere in Washington is decidedly anti-oil.

Tom Kloza, the global head of energy analysis for OPIS, noted the Biden administration has developed an “adversarial relationship” with US producers who now face calls to increase their output.

“You’ve got diplomacy on Ukraine. You’ve got diplomacy with Iran. Now you’ve got diplomacy with Venezuela,” Kloza said. “You know, it might be advisable to have some diplomacy with oil and gas companies.”

The Biden administration recently put further restrictions on pipeline construction after the Federal Energy Regulatory Commission announced new guidelines requiring that any new projects meet climate change thresholds. The FERC ruling is part of a pattern in which the administration is making it harder for energy companies to operate more freely, according to Hatfield.

Its all on Biden and his policies

A leading argument from the White House has been that companies sit on some 9,000 unused oil and natural gas leases. But few leases ultimately end up being viable energy producers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back