***2015 AFL draft comp***

Remove this Banner Ad

Reading all these predictions makes me feel confident we may end up with a couple of kids who might end up quite solid citizens.

Just hope it plays out the way many are thinking it might.

Reading all these predictions makes me feel confident we may end up with a couple of kids who might end up quite solid citizens.

Just hope it plays out the way many are thinking it might.

I'll be at work with the radio on ticking off my list of "desired players" as they fall. I'm like you - I reckon we will grab at least a couple that we should be very happy with.

Pick 1 - Blake Hardwick
Pick 2 - Will Snelling
Pick 3 - Sam Skinner
Pick 4 - Gach Nuyon

My 20 minutes of research last night has left me with those 4 names.
And you'll probably win the meat-tray. :D

Seriously, you probably will.

And you'll probably win the meat-tray. :D

Seriously, you probably will.

Last time that I won the meat tray at the Saleyards I told them to put it in the fridge and I would pick it up before I went home. I remembered it two months later.
Just one of the problems associated with getting old.

Alot of people picking Blake Hardwick, he'll be gone before our first :(
I'm not even gonna have a crack, to hard. Must be exciting getting picked so late in the draft by next years premier though :)

Let's be honest, this is a crap shoot.

Jack Firns (key defender / Oakleigh Chargers) - we haven't drafted from Oakleigh for years so this isn't likely to happen so watch for Ryan Gardner from Tassie :D
Closest I got. :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Congrats to both David the Cat and tragicforces for finishing equal first for both picking up Sam Menegola. Both had him in the wrong spot so won the comp with 2 points.

Special kudos to David who only gave 2 names! In fact it could be argued that with his calling of "someone we've never heard of" with his first selection that he won outright after we drafted Matthew Hayball. He really is one that no one has heard of!!!

Congrats to both David the Cat and tragicforces for finishing equal first for both picking up Sam Menegola. Both had him in the wrong spot so won the comp with 2 points.

Special kudos to David who only gave 2 names! In fact it could be argued that with his calling of "someone we've never heard of" with his first selection that he won outright after we drafted Matthew Hayball. He really is one that no one has heard of!!!

Agree - S.W.N.H.O. is a fair pick so a slam dunk for David if you ask me.

But can I just point out (whinge factor) that two of mine, Mutimer and Eades, got taken two picks before Cat picks and I'm just really really sure we were going to take them ....
:cry:

TY YOTC....Wellsy and I like peas in a pod.....:thumbsu::cool::D

Seriously though, I am stoked to get Menegola...this bloke can play. Check out his highlights....was outright favorite for the Sandover Medal last year for Subi....

And besides....if he does make it, imagine the angst on the Hawk Board....that would be worth it alone.

GO CATS

I'd like to be considered on a technicality please year of the cat. :cool:

Mildly curious, what technicality would that be?

TY YOTC....Wellsy and I like peas in a pod.....:thumbsu::cool::D

Seriously though, I am stoked to get Menegola...this bloke can play. Check out his highlights....was outright favorite for the Sandover Medal last year for Subi....

And besides....if he does make it, imagine the angst on the Hawk Board....that would be worth it alone.

GO CATS

yep, they're already on the march of doom and derision

No worries Pivo....when the meat tray arrives here in Switzerland, I'll admire it for a week or so....then send it to your place.

Enjoy mate!
That's OK, I'm a vegan.

Thanks for setting it up Y.O.T.C.

Anyone else think there's a chance they made a mistake with the typing and it should have been Haysman, not Hayball?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back