2015 BigFooty SC Leagues signup

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey guys, does anyone know how I can join some supercoach cash leagues? keen to join up another league or two.

cheers

when do we get invited to the leagues? Are we waiting a few more weeks or?

when do we get invited to the leagues? Are we waiting a few more weeks or?

Will wait for sign ups until a few weeks before the season starts. We're not all SC diehards.

forgot my team name :(. was around 3000-4500, have a feeling it was 3900ish. any way to get a list of these rankings?

Team names help. If you can still get a hold of the android app you might be able to find your ranking on there. Or if you can find the email that SC sent you at the end of the year.

Is there any way I can find out what my 2014 ranking was.. I was in BF Div 3 last season and can not remember the exact ranking. All I know I was inside the top 10,000 all season and finished well inside that mark.

Team name : Hand Of Doom

I would like to be in a league...anyone will do. As long as I am in one. Thanks

Is there any way I can find out what my 2014 ranking was.. I was in BF Div 3 last season and can not remember the exact ranking. All I know I was inside the top 10,000 all season and finished well inside that mark.

GOAUS! is your man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

10,447. I'll add you to the list next time I update it.

Fitzroy....vaguely remember being in Div15? Averaged between 2100 and 2600. Was ranked <30,000.

Cheers.

Hey there, I'm keen to sign up to a Bigfooty SC League haven't been in one for a few years.
Absolutely had a shocker last year ranking: 79934
Team name: MightyNooNoos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back