Competitions 2015 Bombers Board Supercoach Leagues Signup

Remove this Banner Ad

i've made a public league draft tonight at 7:15 never done it before! fill it up! ;)

code 172060

We have 18 people in each of the 3 leagues, at this stage i don't think we will have enough interest for a 4th so any more expressions of interest will have to go on an emergency list in case somebody fails to join one of the above leagues.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy to go in any league if a spot opens up. I've been in this for the last couple of years. My ranking last season was 17,785.

Have started up a BF draft for those interested, league code: 133931
anyone feel free to join, even those who've never "drafted" before.

Have set the draft date to start next Friday at 12pm,

If possible, could you stick me in a league please?

Team name: 5 Star Stunners
2014 ranking: I don't know how to look that up

Leagues are based entirely on previous year rank, it doesn't matter whether you have 1 post to your name or 1000 as long as you are a member of BF and support the mighty bombers i will do my best to place you in a league with others of a similar ranking. The leagues are fluid from year to year.....HOWEVER

I don't have a formal cut off date as to when each league is finalised and invitations sent out with the league code but i know it can take weeks for people to join and the league managers need time to be sure that they have a full 18 people joined and ready to go. Perhaps that has been a weakness this year in not nominating a cut off date but i didn't want to be all rules and regulations, i assumed that those wanting to join a league would do so in the first 3-4 weeks of SC opening. Invitations were then sent out at that time, once invitations are sent out anyone wanting to join will then be placed in the next available league which could be a 10 or 18 person league depending on interest / people dropping out of other leagues.

Thanks to eth-dog and Jade (now that Ashton Agar is uncontactable) who have been managing their prospective leagues.

Current List with ranking beside :

DIV 1
Jobe Watson ..............432
bacon buster ..............675
fodzilla ....................1581
Benson FC ..............1,663
bgt2110 ...................2614
bergerson33 ..............3070
JohnnyDrama1 ..........5167
Jaca Cuzon ...............6140
Stickers32 ................7460
reload141 .................8992
MightyDons4 .............9175
BigJoeD ................10,000
Donakebab .............11,751
blitzer ...................12,506
SCchamp ...............12,694
Pweter ..................13,127
hollywood23 ..........13,500
Amazing Bombers ...14,851

DIV 2
Buttsoup_Barnes .....14,940
Bipolarbear .............15,000
DofA .....................21,202
daz17 ....................21,391
'51 Bewick .............21,906
jsd09 ....................24,219
un_eggs ................24,623
Rancid Trogs ..........24,915
Kishkobi .................25,000
ppops1984 ............27,448
dennis kermit .........28,625
tyze1.................... 31,067
Jaxes ....................41,212
Ashton Agar ...........41,441
BomberFan355 .......43,931
Synth ....................47,276
Bomber Machine .....56,177
Jade .....................75,235

DIV 3
Mercuri Rising
IriDiuM .................76,094
bombre-boy ...........93,222
Bombermania ........97,483
eth-dog ...............182,066
Jobe is King .........No Ranking
yaco55 ................No Ranking
Red Black and Blue ..No Ranking
daffo ...................No Ranking
Ambrosia ..............No Ranking
gothedons
Nasty Penguin
efcboy
freddy mercury
Argus Tuffed
Childish Gambino
gstaaforrest
Hartnet

We have 18 people in each of the 3 leagues, at this stage i don't think we will have enough interest for a 4th so any more expressions of interest will have to go on an emergency list in case somebody fails to join one of the above leagues.
Leagues are based entirely on previous year rank, it doesn't matter whether you have 1 post to your name or 1000 as long as you are a member of BF and support the mighty bombers i will do my best to place you in a league with others of a similar ranking. The leagues are fluid from year to year.....HOWEVER

I don't have a formal cut off date as to when each league is finalised and invitations sent out with the league code but i know it can take weeks for people to join and the league managers need time to be sure that they have a full 18 people joined and ready to go. Perhaps that has been a weakness this year in not nominating a cut off date but i didn't want to be all rules and regulations, i assumed that those wanting to join a league would do so in the first 3-4 weeks of SC opening. Invitations were then sent out at that time, once invitations are sent out anyone wanting to join will then be placed in the next available league which could be a 10 or 18 person league depending on interest / people dropping out of other leagues.

Thanks to eth-dog and Jade (now that Ashton Agar is uncontactable) who have been managing their prospective leagues.

I posted on the 27th Feb with my last years ranking of 9000
I have been in Bombersdiv1 last 2 years
You have me on the Div3 list as if i didnt post anything.
If its an overlook i understand but i will be disappointed if i dont play Bombers div1 again this year as i did everything you have asked.

I posted on the 27th Feb with my last years ranking of 9000
I have been in Bombersdiv1 last 2 years
You have me on the Div3 list as if i didnt post anything.
If its an overlook i understand but i will be disappointed if i dont play Bombers div1 again this year as i did everything you have asked.
That's a full six weeks after the OP. You don't think it's reasonable to lock in Div 1 by that point?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back