List Mgmt. 2015 Draft Prospects (Poll Added 31/8/15)

Which player do you want at our first selection?

• Harry McKay

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Kieran Collins

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Ryan Burton

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Callum Ah Chee

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Harley Balic

• Riley Bonner

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Ben McKay

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • Mitch Hibberd

• Daniel Rioli

• Jade Gresham

• Clayton Oliver

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't hate Twoomey, I am just glad that we have similar opinions & that it doesn't seem as though I've copied him

I remember last year we saw the game quite differently, I even told him on his Twitter & he snuck that player into his top 20 Draft Prospects
Damn, here I was thinking (hoping) you were going to paste him.
Oh well if today is anything to go by, we're set for one of those top end talents in your post.

Damn, here I was thinking (hoping) you were going to paste him.
Oh well if today is anything to go by, we're set for one of those top end talents in your post.
He is a nice guy, I can't say anything real bad about him

Well I've only seen the Victorians, I don't think that I saw Parish out there today
now the players I mentioned need to back it up

Anyone who has seen Harley Balic play, what are his strengths? How's his speed?
I watched him play today
watched him play basketball as well

he finds space, runs hard all day, uses the ball reasonably well, a very slick mover in traffic, helps his team-mates out where he can

I didn't really see a stage of the game where he showed speed, too difficult to tell mate

I watched him play today
watched him play basketball as well

he finds space, runs hard all day, uses the ball reasonably well, a very slick mover in traffic, helps his team-mates out where he can

I didn't really see a stage of the game where he showed speed, too difficult to tell mate

Thanks! Seems a real classy type, could work well with our emerging midfield. Feel like we need another A grader in there..

Wiz & Dav1d, question as I think we need to draft, so who would we take with theses picks?
CHF (first round)
CHB (second round)
HBF (second round)
Alternatively:
Inside mid, with height (second round)
Inside mid, with pace (first round)
HBF (third round)

Wiz & Dav1d, question as I think we need to draft, so who would we take with theses picks?
CHF (first round)
CHB (second round)
HBF (second round)
Alternatively:
HBF (third round)

Bryce Batty is one if we want a midfielder with pace
he was also impressive today, but I didn't see much of him in the final quarter

I liked the look of a lot of the under-age players
I thought Berry was fantastic for a lot of the game, took some impressive marks in the midfield
scooped the ball up off the ground & maneuvered around a player applying pressure, saw that he was listed at 190cms

I liked the look of a lot of the under-age players
I thought Berry was fantastic for a lot of the game, took some impressive marks in the midfield
scooped the ball up off the ground & maneuvered around a player applying pressure, saw that he was listed at 190cms
One of my mates is telling me he is awesome and would be a top 10 pick this year if he was old enough.

How did nick O'kearney go Dav1d?

CHF (first round)
CHB (second round)
HBF (second round)
Alternatively:
HBF (third round)
I don't really rate the talls around where our first should be. The are either undersized or more of FF prospects. Would like to see Skinner perform to be picked higher. I like the midfield types like Mathieson, O'Kearney and Greg Clark better as they all look like they are going to be good players. Don't know about the midfielder with pace, have to take Dav1d's word on Batty. Plenty of half back options from all over the place.

Some guys like De Bruin and Daniel Rioli have speed but they are very raw and will need to step up in the TAC and Champs to be worth selection.

I don't really rate the talls around where our first should be. The are either undersized or more of FF prospects. Would like to see Skinner perform to be picked higher. I like the midfield types like Mathieson, O'Kearney and Greg Clark better as they all look like they are going to be good players. Don't know about the midfielder with pace, have to take Dav1d's word on Batty. Plenty of half back options from all over the place.

Some guys like De Bruin and Daniel Rioli have speed but they are very raw and will need to step up in the TAC and Champs to be worth selection.
Mathieson and okearney look like decent first round picks. Depends if they have future growth potential.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If I was trying to find a good comparison for Bryce Batty, it would probably be Callan Ward

O'Kearney had a good game on the inside, but I'm not sure that a small skinny inside ball winner is for us
but you know, he could probably become a gun midfielder for all I know :D

pretty certain I was seated next to some Carlton scouts, definitely scouts for one team
& saw JMac, he recognized me from last year...o_O

Anyone seen much of Gach Nyuon? What's he like?

Anyone seen much of Gach Nyuon? What's he like?
'
I thought Gach Nyuon was poor in the first & really lifted over the next 3 quarters, Metros rucks jumped high & he would jump higher
took a good contested mark as well, in that first quarter he was roaming around in no mans land
what I liked most was when he let his opponent take an easy mark, he ran hard to defend & affected the contest'
from what I said to Skippos
still raw, but definitely has potential
you can tell that he works his ass off but he isn't a natural footballer
for example Country had the goal in their forward half & where is Nyuon? Standing in the middle with his hands on his hips, by himself
as if he is expecting a goal so he can be there for the centre clearance, he got pulled from the ground when he done that in the first
& didn't do it as much in the second, he does freakish things..but I'm not sure if it is luck or skill

'
I thought Gach Nyuon was poor in the first & really lifted over the next 3 quarters, Metros rucks jumped high & he would jump higher
took a good contested mark as well, in that first quarter he was roaming around in no mans land
what I liked most was when he let his opponent take an easy mark, he ran hard to defend & affected the contest'
from what I said to Skippos
still raw, but definitely has potential
you can tell that he works his ass off but he isn't a natural footballer
for example Country had the goal in their forward half & where is Nyuon? Standing in the middle with his hands on his hips, by himself
as if he is expecting a goal so he can be there for the centre clearance, he got pulled from the ground when he done that in the first
& didn't do it as much in the second, he does freakish things..but I'm not sure if it is luck or skill
Hmmm. Just looking at his build he looks like that athletic ruck we are after. By the sounds of that he wouldn't be a top 30 pick.

Hmmm. Just looking at his build he looks like that athletic ruck we are after. By the sounds of that he wouldn't be a top 30 pick.
Maybe a later pick, because he is going to take a few years
but in the right environment I am sure he could make it

he offers very little as a forward to, but can take a good grab
pretty poor once the ball goes to ground to, he mostly waits for an opposition player to pick it up so he can tackle them

his tap work needs a lot of improving but like I said, its not like he can't get to the ball
he just jumps over the other ruck, in boundary throw ins they had someone else for the most part do the ruck duels
because Nyuon was getting shoved away from the ball because the other ruck just had to nudge him over with his side
so he needs time to improve his strength as well

If I was trying to find a good comparison for Bryce Batty, it would probably be Callan Ward

O'Kearney had a good game on the inside, but I'm not sure that a small skinny inside ball winner is for us
but you know, he could probably become a gun midfielder for all I know :D

pretty certain I was seated next to some Carlton scouts definitely scouts for one team
& saw JMac, he recognized me from last year...o_O
Carlton have those?

Carlton have those?

They had 8-10 there, one of them was saying to another how he had to go see a game where it was pouring rain & cold outside
they are afraid of a little rain maybe :drunk: most of the time they were mumbling to one another
some sat on level one & only the recruiters/scouts I think were allowed on level 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back