List Mgmt. 2015 Draft Prospects (Poll Added 31/8/15)

Which player do you want at our first selection?

• Harry McKay

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Kieran Collins

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Ryan Burton

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Callum Ah Chee

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Harley Balic

• Riley Bonner

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Ben McKay

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • Mitch Hibberd

• Daniel Rioli

• Jade Gresham

• Clayton Oliver

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is Jack Owen going for Willamstown given he was invited to draft camp last year ? I notice that Karl Brown kicked 3 goal yesterday match his teammates Mark Kovaic was named one the best player

Rioli with three goals and in the bests for North Ballarat too. Gawthrop the swingman going well as is our boy Coughlan. Knight also in the bests again for the Jets.

By the way it is Kovacevic ;)

Not sure if this has been previously shared but just a little piece on Ryan Burton. Really keen on picking him up! Would form a dynamic duo with Stringer rotating through the forward line and midfield.

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/sport...not-jack-gunston/story-fnii03j6-1227416439278

I would love Burton on our list. He's my 2015 favourite and no question he would be top 3 if he didn't break his leg. I'm sure a lot of draftees would love to come to our club due to the demographics of our list and if he could grow a couple of cm he'd be the perfect CHF, whom could spend some time in the midfield. He is a wonderful mark of the ball.

I definitely think that he could add a lot more muscle to that frame though
& by terrible kick, do you mean the decisions that he makes by foot are terrible or he has a terrible kicking action?

Anyway, there is something that I like about him

Both. I don't particularly like his techique but that's workable. He lacks composure and makes poor decisions though; that's the real worry.

Rioli with three goals and in the bests for North Ballarat too. Gawthrop the swingman going well as is our boy Coughlan. Knight also in the bests again for the Jets.

By the way it is Kovacevic ;)
I would look at ruckman Darcy Cameron from WAFL for rookie draft had 54 hits on the weekend

On the road to the draft Dal said Darcy McPherson will play for Footscray in our VFl team in the coming weeks !

Not really.

I'd like Burton, though!
What do you think of Burton making it into the midfield?

I know that I just recently read that is somewhere he would like to end up playing, his endurance might be a concern to begin with

& if you had to choose out of Curnow & Burton, which would you select?

What do you think of Burton making it into the midfield?

I know that I just recently read that is somewhere he would like to end up playing, his endurance might be a concern to begin with

& if you had to choose out of Curnow & Burton, which would you select?

Pre injury he had good endurance and high work rate so i suspect he'll get back to those levels in time. Haven't seen much to indicate midfield potential at this stage.

Curnow. More powerful, stronger, better in the midfield, less concerns with injury, more runs on the board.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure Kovacevic would be much more then a Tom Campbell type of ruckman. I think Beveridge would be looking for someone more athletic and better around the ground.

I'm not sure Kovacevic would be much more then a Tom Campbell type of ruckman. I think Beveridge would be looking for someone more athletic and better around the ground.
Skippos it has been made apparent that tbhe dogs will go after a ruck with a forward game. Anyone you think we'd target in the draft/rookie draft with that in mind? Mark Kovacevic?
130448_3c19ce05157bf314592d953c8f6adf36.jpeg

H McKay ain't a no 1 ruck. I can't can't see many this year who are super athletic and have a forward game. Maybe JR can become a NO 1 otherwise we'll be trading or drafting a Campbell style Ruck/fwd.

Would love the twins though. Full back and CHF complete.
I took Dalrymple's comments to mean he was chasing an athletic second ruck who primarily plays forward, not the other way around.

H McKay ain't a no 1 ruck. I can't can't see many this year who are super athletic and have a forward game. Maybe JR can become a NO 1 otherwise we'll be trading or drafting a Campbell style Ruck/fwd.

Would love the twins though. Full back and CHF complete.
You didn't say anything about number one ruck though &
I'm not sure Bev has much love for those big lug rucks going forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back