List Mgmt. 2015 Draft Prospects (Poll Added 31/8/15)

Which player do you want at our first selection?

• Harry McKay

Votes: 23 14.4%
  • Kieran Collins

Votes: 40 25.0%
  • Ryan Burton

Votes: 15 9.4%
  • Darcy Tucker

Votes: 6 3.8%
  • Callum Ah Chee

Votes: 4 2.5%
  • Harley Balic

• Riley Bonner

Votes: 13 8.1%
  • Other (Specify Below)

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Ben McKay

Votes: 22 13.8%
  • Mitch Hibberd

• Daniel Rioli

• Jade Gresham

• Clayton Oliver

Votes: 8 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If the season goes well, we might not be in a position to draft him anyway :eek:

which would make watching the U18s even more interesting

Well we'll start seeing things soon cause the all the sides are playing this week unlike last week. Going to be interesting this year.

I know some people will groan at this but I want us to take an inside type this year with Moyd and Goodes probably coming to an end.

Well we'll start seeing things soon cause the all the sides are playing this week unlike last week. Going to be interesting this year.

I know some people will groan at this but I want us to take an inside type this year with Moyd and Goodes probably coming to an end.
I think our last couple of drafts have put the whole inside/outside categorising thing to rest.

I've watched the one for the Chargers and that had some good insight into their preseason and even mentioned some guys to look out for. When I get to it I'll have to watch the others.

edit: Just finished watching them all. The story at the start of the Gippsland Power's preview was pretty funny. Great they mentioned a few players that hadn't had much exposure I'll have to keep an eye on some of those guys.

Last edited:
Cheers Wizard17
there is a bit on the draftees each week in the SEN Inside Football, usually articles written by Brett Anderson
I normally just buy them for that, but I'll post things of interest from that

Cheers Wizard17
there is a bit on the draftees each week in the SEN Inside Football, usually articles written by Brett Anderson
I normally just buy them for that, but I'll post things of interest from that

Hopefully AFL Victoria can keep doing highlights every week for the Tac Cup like they did for round 1.

Edit: Round 2 Teams :

Attachments

• Tac Cup r2.pdf
    263.2 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is why I was happy to see that the AFL had put up highlights packages from the games even if they are short ones. Need the TAC to put up those stats though it has been a week ffs
I think that in 2012, they started off by having them come out on the day..lol
I don't know what happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back