Banter 2015 Free for All - opposition welcome. Alleged sighting of giants in Sydney's outer west! (p83)

Remove this Banner Ad

Carlton-Draft-Picks.jpg

k1b8fID.gif
matthew-kreuzer1_750x500_acf_cropped.jpg

*Error, no footage of Kreuzer actually playing football could be found*

If I were a Carlolton supporter and popped into this thread for a bit of a read, I would more than likely throw myself into a corner, pose the fetal position and cry my eyes out.

upload_2015-4-27_19-23-43.jpeg

images

images

latest

Last edited:

Chris Judd

Christopher Dylan "Chris" Judd (born 8 September 1983) is a professional FRAUDSTER. Traded to Carlton for Kennedy. pick No. 3 and 20. In what should have been Carlton's rebuilding phase the Blues opted for a publicity stund in recruiting Judd to drive their waning membership. The cost 2008-2015 = 0 premierships.. Carlton's inability to trade due to salary cap pressures of paying his $1mil salary. The after effects of the Judd trade.. no premiersHips until 2025. Judd has effectively cost Carlton 17 years of heartache and dissapointment. 2008-2025 = 17 yrs without a premiership = JUDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD. FOR THAT ALONE.. I WILL ALWAYS GIVE A ONE C JUDD 3 VOTES! JUDDY YOU BEEEEEEEEEEEEEAUTY! YOU SUCKED EM IN BUDDY!!!!

I cant see where he's committed fraud?
And how you can foresee what happens between now and 2025 is interesting, although I'm sure that lonely light bulb in your skull has had brighter moments...good luck with that!

Dont know why all the complaints about the memes in this thread. Childish? Amateurish? Not very funny?

I love them. They are a simple and elegant way to convey how absolutely crap Carlton are.:D

I also enjoy the many faces of Mick: frightened, sad, yearning, even a bit befuddled and confused. He needs some assistance, someone to lead him back to the light. When I get over my deep and growing loathing for him, I may offer to help.

maybe in your backyard...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

collingwood are essendon....essendon are collingwood....
see what i did there...HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA out of control!

Do you think your current board are capable of providing a unified vision for the future?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back