Banter 2015 Free for All - opposition welcome. Alleged sighting of giants in Sydney's outer west! (p83)

Remove this Banner Ad

Found a Geelong supporter, post game.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-TVuzeqgzHxg/TwKM8UXBpzI/AAAAAAAABtE/YGPd1tlsWZM/s1600/cats+dont+give+a+damn+*+tactless+lolcat.jpg

Thanks to all the Cats fans for swapping some banter this week, in particular SquishyKitty and Teriyakicat
You did your club proud.

I hope it's a really good contest tonight, with the Magpies swooping in for a big finish.

See you all next time:)
Thanks for the invitation, Magpie Girl. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to your people, too, for the amusement and the funny pics :) Good luck for the rest of the season!

Thanks for the invitation, Magpie Girl. It was a lot of fun. Thanks to your people, too, for the amusement and the funny pics :) Good luck for the rest of the season!
Good win last night but watch out next time:)
All the best to you too

Time to move on.....

This week we go after the big pussycats, otherwise known as tigers.
A relatively rare species these days.
Are they on their way to extinction in Victoria?

It would just be sad to participate in a banter thread with ninthmond supporters. Im out this week guys, sorry. They've had enough pain. It's not their fault the "club" they support are run by peanuts.

I like Jack Riewoldt. I am serious, not bantering. I like how he is emotionally 'invested' in his team. Love his passion. Just hope he is without much of it for the upcoming game.

By emotionally invested do you mean he sooks when things don't go his way?

166465-ea62dad2-a03e-11e3-b2ad-08c02f4f904c.jpg

He could be a modern legend if he had his head screwed up properly, mentally he is just a little kid.

By emotionally invested do you mean he sooks when things don't go his way?

166465-ea62dad2-a03e-11e3-b2ad-08c02f4f904c.jpg

He could be a modern legend if he had his head screwed up properly, mentally he is just a little kid.

Yep, I do, because it shows his passion. So many modern footballers are highly trained and athletic, but display the emotional range of a robot, at least on the field. OK, the sooking is a little immature, but it shows he cares.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep, I do, because it shows his passion. So many modern footballers are highly trained and athletic, but display the emotional range of a robot, at least on the field. OK, the sooking is a little immature, but it shows he cares.
I sure hope you're not referring to this great man VP

upload_2015-5-11_16-30-48.png

Hardwick struggling in his race to be sacked before Salty Malty. Maybe we can help Hardwick get back to being the clear favourite for first coach sacking of 2015.

What's up with his nose anyway?

Hardwick struggling in his race to be sacked before Salty Malty. Maybe we can help Hardwick get back to being the clear favourite for first coach sacking of 2015.

What's up with his nose anyway?
Wait, Hardwick still coaches Ninthmond - Hmm, there you go.

Lol, in their preview thread one of the Tiggies supporters said that we always treat playing Richmond like our grand final! Yeah, if playing an irrelevant basketcase is a grand final.

The number of clubs that reckon they have some special rivalry with us is pretty funny.

Lol, in their preview thread one of the Tiggies supporters said that we always treat playing Richmond like our grand final! Yeah, if playing an irrelevant basketcase is a grand final.

The number of clubs that reckon they have some special rivalry with us is pretty funny.

There is definitely a rivalry with Richmond. Of all the other teams their supporters are most like us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back