No Oppo Supporters 2016 General AFL Discussion Part 2 (Sydney Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the rankings above are about right. But I think the likely winner of the flag is hawthorn daylight Richmond daylight swans freo daylight dogs

The swans and freo give you every week their best performance. They rarely cheat, and they aren't confidence sides.

Richmond is the only team there who could just go completely mental in September with massive fan base and who could win it based on having the best individual defender potentially the best hff in Deledio the full forward with the simplest game plan.

I just can't see freo kicking a big enough score against the Hawks and I can't see us stopping the Hawks from kicking a big score. I can see a Richmond, or even a Collingwood just going bananas for four weeks and just being in the right place at the right time to knock off the champs.

Rather like this call. Just kicking myself I didn't speak to my friendly medium term investment house.

I may cry if Norf lose to Carlton tonight.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Annoying had they kicked 5.11 instead of 7.1 we might of had a chance

Maybe i am off but i think other teams still lift to play Sydney

Take nothing away from richmond but hawks didnt go as hard as they do against us IMO

Yeah it was a bit easy at times

Crows were woeful today. Really ordinary, let's hope it's not a false dawn. We were much better (the run was there a lot more) but by golly our turnovers are a joke. Reid, Hannebery, McGlynn just poor turnovers for absolutely no reason.

Crows were woeful today. Really ordinary, let's hope it's not a false dawn. We were much better (the run was there a lot more) but by golly our turnovers are a joke. Reid, Hannebery, McGlynn just poor turnovers for absolutely no reason.

Ill just enjoy being on the winners list

Reality is we have no games left that prove too much we should arguably win them all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back