No Oppo Supporters 2016 General AFL Discussion Part 2 (Sydney Posters Only)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Next week's game between West Coast and Hawthorn is massive and will have a huge bearing on whether the Hawks finish top 2 or not. If the Hawks lose it is very likely that in order to three-peat they will have to do what they haven't done in their last three premiership years and that's win a final interstate. If they're as good as people on here say they are, that shouldn't worry them.

Next week's game between West Coast and Hawthorn is massive and will have a huge bearing on whether the Hawks finish top 2 or not. If the Hawks lose it is very likely that in order to three-peat they will have to do what they haven't done in their last three premiership years and that's win a final interstate. If they're as good as people on here say they are, that shouldn't worry them.

Then the derby the following week! massive 2 weeks coming up for the top 3.

They can win anywhere

Press Red to see Ed's face go Red (With Anger and despair) :):):):):):):):):):)

As much as I dislike Eddie's agendas and such, I do enjoy Press Red for Ed. You can tell he does love his club and always commentates with passion. Wish more clubs did it

GWS handle injuries to key players better than the other NSW team
With a list that runs so deep with top picks they can afford to. Not knocking them, but lets see their management when things have evened out in that area.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well spoken man. Seemed like he could easily be a strong leader at the club.
Hard to believe considering he is only 23 and what he has gone through. Feel so sorry for him

Ah, I see the delusional James Hirdygirdy is now suing Essendon's insurer for $640K for the costs of Hird's appeals because they won't pay his legal bills. They say their contract with Essendon is for club heirachy who are defendants not litigants.

Hope he gets another thrashing in court AND has to pay the insurers costs! FFS, you think he'd give it away, both the litigation and coaching. How can that club expect to function with the Hird circus in full swing. No wonder half the Essendon supporters now want him out.

Ah, I see the delusional James Hirdygirdy is now suing Essendon's insurer for $640K for the costs of Hird's appeals because they won't pay his legal bills. They say their contract with Essendon is for club heirachy who are defendants not litigants.

Hope he gets another thrashing in court AND has to pay the insurers costs! FFS, you think he'd give it away, both the litigation and coaching. How can that club expect to function with the Hird circus in full swing. No wonder half the Essendon supporters now want him out.
I love it. I hope WADA make them keep him as coach as punishment.

FoxFooty just had the final quarter vs Cats in the 05 Semi Final. Davis was so clutch in all of his goals that term

One of the best individual performances ever, especially in finals. Kind of gets overlooked to be honest. Only ever gets brought up when Sydney and Geelong play each other.

Biggest meltdown on this Board happened when we dropped Davis for Simon Phillips for the Grand Final Replay over in Perth in 2006.

Wouldnt pick Simon Phillips to bring my groceries in let alone play and AFL game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back