2015 Guernsey Number Confirmations.

Remove this Banner Ad

Not sure of Richmond's system before Hardwick arrived but I always thought he had adopted the Hawthorn model at tigerland when he got the top job.

As if we have some strict model, O'Rourke (13), Gunston (Dunstall's 19) I think, and O'Brien (23) off the top of my head have been gifted good numbers. Can't remember 10 years back whether the old guard had to earn it. While Rioli randomly had 33, though Crawf wanted him to have 9 when he retired.

As if we have some strict model, O'Rourke (13), Gunston (Dunstall's 19) I think, and O'Brien (23) off the top of my head have been gifted good numbers. Can't remember 10 years back whether the old guard had to earn it. While Rioli randomly had 33, though Crawf wanted him to have 9 when he retired.
Mature age recruits have always been given lower numbers but our draftees always get high numbers. O'brien started in 40 I think it was.

Mature age recruits have always been given lower numbers but our draftees always get high numbers. O'brien started in 40 I think it was.

Brad Sewell started with No. 28 and moved onto No. 12 for 2006.

Nathan Lonie had the same 2 numbers at Hawthorn.

Think Mitch started with No. 28 while Clinton Young had No. 45 before No. 11.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

All teams have filled their guernsey numbers now.

This thread is officially done.

Calling on a moderator to lock this thread please.

Were you taking the piss when you made that post? And I'll admit to making a rare foray from Bay 13 onto the Main Board for a look at the jumper numbers so maybe this sort of thing is the norm. But dude....

Whatever gives you your jollies !!

Well personally I get my jollies by bumping threads that have been inactive for weeks, just to point out that I find the thread to be of little purpose.

But to each his own I guess

Remove this Banner Ad

Back