2015 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

An interesting article to read, it shows how import Lee Spurr is to us - We win 78% with him vs 38% with out him.

and how much Ibbotson has been relied on this year - has played 95.5% of the year. I would love to give him a week off, after McPharlin gets a week off to ensure he is cherry ripe for the finals.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-10/the-inquirer-the-missing-link

An interesting article to read, it shows how import Lee Spurr is to us - We win 78% with him vs 38% with out him.

and how much Ibbotson has been relied on this year - has played 95.5% of the year. I would love to give him a week off, after McPharlin gets a week off to ensure he is cherry ripe for the finals.

http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-10/the-inquirer-the-missing-link

Missed Ibbo in the granny big time

And he's developed even more as a player since then as well

I'm in a tipping comp with the ESPN footytips. This is what was sent as part of their weekly results email. Might have to deal with this sort of stuff all week after that showing in Tassie - saw it coming all week TBH, but that doesn't make it much easier to see though:

Round 15: Hawthorn rout ladder leading Dockers

The Hawks have shot to flag favourites while a number of Saturday upsets have caught tippers out.

----------------------------

Of course we'll be everybody's favourite again if we thump Carlton next week and Hawks have another upset loss - fickle as usual.

I'm in a tipping comp with the ESPN footytips. This is what was sent as part of their weekly results email. Might have to deal with this sort of stuff all week after that showing in Tassie - saw it coming all week TBH, but that doesn't make it much easier to see though:

Round 15: Hawthorn rout ladder leading Dockers

The Hawks have shot to flag favourites while a number of Saturday upsets have caught tippers out.

----------------------------

Of course we'll be everybody's favourite again if we thump Carlton next week and Hawks have another upset loss - fickle as usual.

Yep txt messages have been flowing. Lucky it's only football.:cry:

I doubt it. We were barely ranked ahead of Hawthorn when we were 10-0. Hawthorn will be flag favourites from now until Finals unless Sydney beat them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Apparently the Eagles are now carrying the hopes of the state after we embarrassed ourselves on the weekend.

Reminds me of 2012 all over again.
We'll try not to embarrass ourselves. #teamWA

On that note actually, I'm looking to purchase flights to Melbourne or deals for the Grand Final that the purple army won't be needing any more. Will pay face value plus a bottle of Chardonnay.

On that note actually, I'm looking to purchase flights to Melbourne or deals for the Grand Final that the purple army won't be needing any more. Will pay face value plus a bottle of Chardonnay.

Deal ... only if you agree to let me in on your ticket after you and all the other Eagles fans are leaving at half time.

Well I did get my seats at the 2013 GF courtesy of an Eagles fan who after finishing 4th in 2011 and 5th in 2012 thought that 2013 was their year and booked his package in April 2013. At least we can return the favour I guess.

What sort of Chardonnay ??

Hawks vs Bombers from 2004 on Fox Footy right now.

Former/current Dockers on the field include:

Croad
McPhee
Mark Johnson
Solomon
Kepler
Zac Dawson

I just saw Kepler one out in the forward 50 with Dawson. dawson gives away the free 20m directly in front. Kepler goes back and..... kicks the behind.

Young side, soft as butter draw, peaking in July......what could possibly go wrong?

Did anyone see on 360 last night when Gerard answered "real" to the question - Real or Overreaction: West Coast are the number one contenders from Western Australia?

Straight away Robbo looked at him and said "wow, you really do hate Ross Lion don't you?"

He's such a flog sometimes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back