2015 Media Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Geez just catching up on 360. Robbo and particularly Gerard's gushing about Hawthorn is nauseating.

On the other hand I hope the media pumps up Hawthorn all week and they start thinking about the GF parade and who they're going to get tickets for before they even arrive.

I'm willing to watch it and feel ill if it's for the greater good.

It was discussed on Channel Nine's Footy Classified, that Pavlich's recent Twitter tweets have expressed anger at inaccurate and untrue media comments, reports about his uncertain future as a AFL player.
He has set the record straight in his tweets, and the media should not have brought up such matters, during an important and critical time for him and his club. The media should be patient, considerate and find something or someone else to report about for the remainder of this season and final series.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The reporters in Fyfe's presser were an embarrassment, poor bugger.
I know! Even he seemed embarassed about the questioning. Needed a Ross "you're quite brilliant" quote in it.

For anyone that hasn't seen it, it's on the dockers site: http://www.fremantlefc.com.au/video/2015-09-22/we-have-targets-as-well-fyfe

It's a bit worrying how guarded he is answering questions about his injury, but I have full confidence he'll do everything possible on game day. The AFL's taken the interview as Fyfe basically saying if he plays this week he might not be fit for the grand final which is 100% taking what he said wayyyyyyyyyy out of context. Urgh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back