2015 Membership discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I know those feels bro, just forked out $750 for text books.

I was almost inclined to buy the used books. But really, who knows what edition i would get, haha.

Will defiantly go to the collingwood game in round 1 though, regardless on whether i have a membership or not.

In this day and age, I would have thought some uni student would have worked out a way to get pirated copies of the text books off the intetweb.

And software engineering.

That is an engineering course. :p We had three women and 30 guys in our year at UQ. Mining and materials had it worse though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That is an engineering course. :p We had three women and 30 guys in our year at UQ. Mining and materials had it worse though.
This is a topic I rarely broach with the software engineers at my work. They seem... touchy about it. With psych on the other hand I enjoyed an 80:20 ratio in my favour, if you know what I mean.

This is a topic I rarely broach with the software engineers at my work. They seem... touchy about it. With psych on the other hand I enjoyed an 80:20 ratio in my favour, if you know what I mean.

We had a subject with lectures right after an OT lecture.

That was worth getting there five minutes early for...

We had a subject with lectures right after an OT lecture.

That was worth getting there five minutes early for...

Speech pathology also great...

Speech pathology also great...
I found myself in one of these lectures once early in the term by being in the wrong room, liked what I saw so decided to go to the tutorial the girl next to me was going to. Ended up at the pub later with a group of her colleagues. I find it inappropriate to share what happened after that. I was a chem eng student at the time

I found myself in one of these lectures once early in the term by being in the wrong room, liked what I saw so decided to go to the tutorial the girl next to me was going to. Ended up at the pub later with a group of her colleagues. I find it inappropriate to share what happened after that. I was a chem eng student at the time

Hope you didn't blow something up.

Did it involve your pipe cleaner and her test tube?

There will be a lull until the season starts and we will get another little boost. Anyone that cares/follows AFL are members by now. The rest happen after season starts as they are the casual joe blows who jump on and off.

We should end up a little better than last year, but nothing significant. Membership lags on field results by a good 12-18 months.

This will be status quo until we make finals ... even with a couple of tattooed brothers.

It is forbidden to post Status Quo images below this post.

Videos it is!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back