2015 Membership discussion thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Just logged into my account to renew my victorian membership but when I click "buy now" it says that the item is no longer available.
Does this mean my membership has been automatically renewed or is it a problem with the site.
I haven't received any emails telling me I've auto renewed my membership

Just logged into my account to renew my victorian membership but when I click "buy now" it says that the item is no longer available.
Does this mean my membership has been automatically renewed or is it a problem with the site.

I'd imagine thats due to the fact that until the draw comes out and the club knows how many games they will be playing in melb that vic memberships will be unable to be purchased.

I'd imagine thats due to the fact that until the draw comes out and the club knows how many games they will be playing in melb that vic memberships will be unable to be purchased.
Ah, yes. Thank you this makes a lot of sense

Because we're getting an extra Melbourne game (most likely), the membership team confirmed the traditional Victorian package would be about $135. The membership guys organised it for me over the phone to be have the loyal lion payment set up again, but you should have got an email explaining that they'll send you the revised pricing and how to renew automatically.

Signed back up, feels good man.

I really like the 10 month plan idea. I'm trying to convert my nephew into a Lions fan before his dad manages to fully brainwash him into being a North supporter, so I threw in a Lion Cub membership to help that along ;)

Just on the jumpers, did you need to be a member this season to be able to buy them over the 10 months? I'll pay full price if I have to, but it'd nice to just tack on the jumper price to the monthly membership payment and keep it all together.

I had a call from Membership this morning asking if I wanted to bundle a jumper into my Loyal Lion package. They're really really pushing the returned jumper hard, haha

Declined the offer, but come next Saturday I'll have one in my hands anyway. The club shall be rewarded :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Roughly around that area. The slurpee machine is at one of the standard food sales areas. The gourmet burgers (and craft beers) are in the same vicinity but in an area of their own (which has seating and tables).

But ssssshhhh! We don't want too many interlopers!

Roughly around that area. The slurpee machine is at one of the standard food sales areas. The gourmet burgers (and craft beers) are in the same vicinity but in an area of their own (which has seating and tables).

But ssssshhhh! We don't want too many interlopers!
Looking at signing my partner up for a membership. I think some good food can get her OTL.

What's in the march pack?

Can't find any info on the site.

Cheers

Members polo (I like to wear it underneath my guernsey on game day), members scarf and members hat (good for them pesty Sunday arvo matches).

Q. Was thinking my daughter is going to turn 5 in December, this will be her 6th year of membership. By the time she is 10, will she be entitled to a silver / gold membership or does that need to be for the specific (games) membership (she has just had the baby and now lions cub )memberships?

540 signed up now…. Solid start.

Get on board early this year, AFL have announced that club members will het into NAB Challenge Games free this year.

It is exactly what members deserve. And a great reason to sign up now, rather than wait until just before the season starts.

#swagger

http://membership.lions.com.au

Remove this Banner Ad

Back