2015 NAB Challenge - Carlton v Geelong, Docklands, 4.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Practice match without our best side and ball users on the park.

Guess we should blame Jones for playing on Taylor who is no slouch as a KPP.

Who is missing other than Gibbs and Murphy? I don't know what is Carlton's best 22.

Who is missing other than Gibbs and Murphy? I don't know what is Carlton's best 22.
We'll chuck Yarran, Kreuzer, Walker and Casboult and others in with Henderson forward.

Our midfield haven't got near it.

Jaksch hasn't shown that he can play.

Geelong still have the mark of a good team or a load of talent who can play.
Big loss for the blues, are they being rested or have injury issues?
Are we taking it seriously?

We'll chuck Yarran, Kreuzer, Walker and Casboult and others in with Henderson forward.

Our midfield haven't got near it.

Jaksch hasn't shown that he can play.

Geelong still have the mark of a good team or a load of talent who can play.

Are we taking it seriously?

It is not for 4 points but I think any team would prefer to do well than not, even in practice matches.

Carlton have fought back well the second half of this quarter.

Walker, Kade Simpson, Yarran etc

Paddy Cripps 14 disposals, has a big future that lad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Laughed when the trade went through, but I reckon Liam Jones actually could come good at Carlton.

Laughed when the trade went through, but I reckon Liam Jones actually could come good at Carlton.

I think the Mark Williams experiment proved you don't really need to be that special to kick a few goals if you get enough supply, however, the good forwards score from limited opportunities and make the most of their chances.

Why are you bringing up these players in a match day thread concerning Geelong and Carlton?
Why are you trolling and terrible your subtle shots at Jones

No one said Levi was a big out.

I guess we shouldn't judge Rowe and Jaksch by the fact they're playing on two talents in Hawkins and Clark.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back