2015 NAB Challenge - West Coast v Carlton (Rushton Pk, Mandurah 4.10pm/7pm AEDT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Has the same wiwinning record as James Hird in 2014
How did Bob Wiley go in the coaches seat ?

bob5.jpg

Has the same wiwinning record as James Hird in 2014

Wasn't having a crack at his coaching, more just having some fun with his name Robert Wiley which is the same name as Bill Murray's character in the movie What About Bob hence the pic. Very funny flick, if you haven't seen it check it out.

But yes you are right Hird didn't win a game in 2014 but I bet he wins more games than Malthouse this year as Carlton's list resembles a potato farm.

I sincerely hope it goes well for you guys. You've been down in the basement for far too long, regardless of the reasons. Hopefully your guys can gain a bit of confidence from the NAB challenge, and carry it into the actual season. If you can improve it's not just good for you guys, but the competition.
Your comments are far too sensible and objective for BF!

Of course I'm biased as a Melbourne supporter, but any halfwit knows that the same teams staying at the top and bottom of the ladder is bad for AFL longterm. The natural rise and fall of teams is crucial, despite the AFL's attempts at artificially keeping key market teams up the top.

Melbourne's stupidity for the last decade is self inflicted though so we're reaping what we've sowed.

Wasn't having a crack at his coaching, more just having some fun with his name Robert Wiley which is the same name as Bill Murray's character in the movie What About Bob hence the pic. Very funny flick, if you haven't seen it check it out.

But yes you are right Hird didn't win a game in 2014 but I bet he wins more games than Malthouse this year as Carlton's list resembles a potato farm.
You can't throw chat when your team is going to full of delisted spuds.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back