Strategy 2015 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep...... Johnno22 ........no hurry on when you take your pick pal.... but ......some time before the next Olympics would be nice :(:cool:o_O

Its bad enough getting the thin end of the selection pile , but that's OK that's he game.

However when you diligently follow the pick sequence and make sure your there to step up to the plate when its your turn...I have to say that it does piss you off when some others go missing when its their time .

I know its a bit of a rant ...... but if your not going to deliver .....then hand the task over to one of the subs who will.

That feels better. :)

Yep...... Johnno22 ........no hurry on when you take your pick pal.... but ......some time before the next Olympics would be nice :(:cool:o_O

Its bad enough getting the thin end of the selection pile , but that's OK that's he game.

However when you diligently follow the pick sequence and make sure your there to step up to the plate when its your turn...I have to say that it does piss you off when some others go missing when its their time .

I know its a bit of a rant ...... but if your not going to deliver .....then hand the task over to one of the subs who will.

.. yeah BUT CAN SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT THE SCORE IS?

Johnno22 time is up, your pick now

Thanks kane249

I will take Sam Butler in what will most probably be his last season on our list . Terrific Club Man and just a shame that injuries have robbed us of seeing him play more often.

Kranky Al your up Mate.

Thanks kane249

I will take Sam Butler in what will most probably be his last season on our list . Terrific Club Man and just a shame that injuries have robbed us of seeing him play more often.

Kranky Al your up Mate.

Bastard - I was gonna take him ;)

I will take Fraser McInnes as I know least about him

Jarlcorbz - over to you my good sir

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back