Competitions 2023 Player Sponsor Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

The following was generated using RANDOM.ORG - List Randomizer. The moment you've been waiting for, the draft order is....

Drafters
  1. Kerrpow - Oscar Allen
  2. bzparkes - Jai Culley
  3. Woutizmoo - Elijah Hewett
  4. flamingEMBERS - Campbell Chesser
  5. Keys - Sam Petrevski-Seton
  6. AM7 - Brady Hough
  7. WCE_Phil - Nice Naitanui
  8. JoshWoodenSpoon - Reuben Ginbey
  9. Mop - Harry Barnett
  10. Falco - Coby Burgiel
  11. BeornJ - Rhett Bazzo
  12. omgfridge - Tom Cole
  13. Hap Hapablap -Tom Barrass
  14. GlennTwenty - Luke Edwards
  15. Monocle - Jack Williams
  16. RookiePick - Luke Shuey
  17. Carbine Chaos - Jack Petruccelle
  18. WCErevival -Callum Jamieson
  19. Schtinker - Jamaine Jones
  20. XInfected_Virus - Jeremy McGovern
  21. Yeo_Check_Out_ma_Flow - Jake Waterman
  22. CountryLad - Dom Sheed
  23. KBLT - Xavier O'Neill
  24. eaglespremiers - Jack Darling
  25. Doashuey. - Jayden Hunt
  26. bUCKET__ - Noah Long
  27. CM9000 - Liam Ryan
  28. Get_The_Gaff -Bailey Williams
  29. tiger_ferret -Shannon Hurn
  30. Juicebox101 -Harry Edwards
  31. Mattyc75 -Elliot Yeo
  32. Hook461123 - Tim Kelly
  33. AsterixTheGaul - Jamie Cripps
  34. ChasingFlags25 - Liam Duggan
  35. dinnaz - Andrew Gaff
  36. SloppyJoe - Connor West
  37. The A5 - Greg Clark
  38. bh90210fan - Josh Rotham
  39. Bender_ - Isaiah Winder
  40. The Stid - Tyrell Dewar
  41. kane249 - Jordyn Baker
  42. Flayin_Rayn17 - Zane Trew
  43. Cuzz09 - Luke Foley

Eagles players available in 2023

1. Alex Witherden

Rules
  1. The draft officially kicks off when our last pick in the rookie draft finishes on November 30th
  2. Participants are given 24 hours to choose a player from the moment the person before them picks otherwise it rolls over to the next person.
  3. People who have missed their chance can still come back at any time and take their pick at any time provided there are still players available
  4. Be courteous, once you have taken your pick message the person after you and let them know it's their pick
  5. You can only choose a player from what's available, if you miss out on the player you wanted then make the most of what's left and throw your efforts into being the best damn sponsor for the person you can pick.
  6. Once you have selected your player you can't change your mind and pick someone else so please choose wisely
  7. As always there will be standbys, if it gets to the end of the draft and there are players still available due to missed pick at which point they will go live until all players are picked
  8. Once you have selected your player feel free to head over to the nest and start posting in your players thread which should already be there. PM me if it isn't and I will create one for you
  9. There are 44 Eagles players meaning there are 44 picks to be taken
  10. The draft is available to Eagles supporters only
  11. If you don't think you can make your pick when it's your turn, PM either one of the mods (Keys, Larrikin, Honeybadger35, Biggie) or myself with a preference list of who you would like. That way we can make a selection for you and keep the draft rolling.
Link to the list of Eagles player threads so you can find your player

Last edited:
Wow, all these players to sponsor
Amused Los Angeles Clippers GIF by NBA

I'll go with this guy as my wife wants his babies.

Who can blame her.

Ill go with Oscar Allen.

As per usual, I forgot all about this.

kane249 it looks like there are still 4 spots? Can I get pick #39?

Even better you can have 38 and I will take 39

Also Woutizmoo has missed their window, so flamingEMBERS you are up

Woutizmoo can now take their picks whenever they return from what's left in the pool at that point

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He had a rough first season but I think Dicky Knee impersonator Samo Petrevski-Seton will prove himself this year as our recruits often do in their second year

DCE8D359-5ACC-4305-AF50-656E5A1E3AAA.jpeg

AM7 you’re up

My Intel was correct it looks like. As suggested by me Bigfooty eagles will be choosing WC players with the first 10 picks. When I suggested this would happen months ago before the media reported it, many on here called BS said I was a liar. I also said Bigfooty eagles would never select phillipou based on my Intel. Also correct. I predicted West Coast Eagles players with pick slide so I was spot on. To my critics how do those lemons taste 😆 🤣 😂 😹 . It's nice to be validated when people have called you out and you prove them dead wrong. The so called experts on the forum are not as smart as they think they are. I have a reliable source of Intel within the Bigfooty eagles club whether the big egos here like it or not. Eat humble pie 🥧

😅 it's funny how many people called me a liar a BS artist. That Kane249 guy especially he hated that I might have Intel to the Bigfooty eagles recruiting, me an outsider loud-mouthed agitator in his eyes I wasn't part of his boys club, but lo and behold I validated myself. Many tried to discredit me, in life there will always be someone looking to take you down a peg, it's usually when your onto something and they are jealous. Tall poppy syndrome, it's very common is this country. We get jealous of the success of others or if someone treads on our turf and shows us up. Many on here get jealous of Carbine Chaos and Kerrpow and rubbish them, it's tall poppy syndrome, it's jealousy and it's pathetic.

efa

My first time as a sponsor and I’m going a spicy option with the ever polarising, silky skilled, future AA, god amongst men

Mr Cripps

View attachment 1565919

Ease up turbo, you don't have a pick until 40 :)

We are only at pick 7
(see the OP for the draft order)

b07883d9a95c4d1630418c951a462936.gif

Sad part is Cripps will probably still be available at 40 anyway

Soz for holding up the party - had a pretty busy week with life but back on site now and fully committed to spending my time on bf -
I'm gonna get on board with Elijah Hewett - can't wait to see him in action

Edit - I didn't think i'd be so high up the order!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back