2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Danger/Martin

I am doing a draft league and for my last pick I needed to pick a def backup (so not directly related but is still asking a supercoach relevant question). Who do you guys suggest...

Varcoe // Docherty // Everitt //Dempster // Hooker // Rampe // Grimes

My other 3 defenders are : Simpson // Taylor // Yarran

Cheers.
Docherty or Dempster

Danger/Martin

I am doing a draft league and for my last pick I needed to pick a def backup (so not directly related but is still asking a supercoach relevant question). Who do you guys suggest...

Varcoe // Docherty // Everitt //Dempster // Hooker // Rampe // Grimes

My other 3 defenders are : Simpson // Taylor // Yarran

Cheers.

Pick 1 out of a hat and hope you don't get Varcoe

F4= Bont or T Mitchell???

I think both will ave ~95 at best, so I'd say neither - I reckon your fwds should be aiming to ave 100 this year.

-/-/-

Selwood + Minson + Deledio

vs

Griffen + Goldstein + Gray

I think both will ave ~95 at best, so I'd say neither - I reckon your fwds should be aiming to ave 100 this year.

-/-/-

Selwood + Minson + Deledio

vs

Griffen + Goldstein + Gray

2nd one.
careful on 2nd one though. ive been thinking on griff, swallow cotch types in midfield. decided id only take 1 of these guys. rest are less risk. ward,kennedy ablett dangerfield

Got one last problem hanging over my head before I'm happy with my team.

Don't know whether to run 4 rookies (I count Cripps as a 'rookie') in the midfield or 3 in the forward line. So it's basically:

Swan & Rookie

vs

Rookie & Steven

Got one last problem hanging over my head before I'm happy with my team.

Don't know whether to run 4 rookies (I count Cripps as a 'rookie') in the midfield or 3 in the forward line. So it's basically:

Swan & Rookie

vs

Rookie & Steven
I reckon Steven and a Rookie.

My last dilemma's are:

Bontempelli vs Swan for F4.

AND for M6/F6

Jed Anderson and Christian Salem
vs
Patrick Cripps and Jesse Hogan

I reckon Steven and a Rookie.

My last dilemma's are:

Bontempelli vs Swan for F4.

AND for M6/F6

Jed Anderson and Christian Salem
vs
Patrick Cripps and Jesse Hogan
Would choosing Bont free up enough for Cripps and Salem?
Otherwise id go Bont because i cant see Swan going very large and see more potential in Bontempelli.
Jed Anderson and Salem, I prefer Cripps but Hogan is only going to punch out 40's and 50's where as Anderson and Salem are capable of your 90+ scores.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Value for money.
I rate both Griffen and Danger equally but feel that at Griffen's cheaper price and Danger's uncertain future, it tips the scales in Griffens favor.
exactly why i had Boak/Griffin over Danger.
Had Boak in my side with Griffin and Cotch on the outer.

exactly why i had Boak/Griffin over Danger.
Had Boak in my side with Griffin and Cotch on the outer.
Yeah, I see all these guys have similar scoring output. Griffen and Danger at the top because they are more consistent. Then Cotchin and Boak who are both captains so sometimes there scoring is impacted a little because of the extra responsibility. Then Jack a little below them because of the emergence of Parker and talent of JPK.

I'm predicting danger won't go above 100 this year I guess is more where I'm coming from that and I think boak can go 110-115
That's fair enough. I personally can't see Danger sinking that low, but my opinion is by no means high and mighty. I could see Boak maybe going that high though

Would choosing Bont free up enough for Cripps and Salem?
Otherwise id go Bont because i cant see Swan going very large and see more potential in Bontempelli.
Jed Anderson and Salem, I prefer Cripps but Hogan is only going to punch out 40's and 50's where as Anderson and Salem are capable of your 90+ scores.
Nup, the Swan v Bont selection doesn't matter to the other one. I've had Swan in there since day dot, so much man love for Dane. But, it's The Bont we're talking about!

In my eyes, I see Cripps, Anderson, Salem and Hogan in that order. So I see it as picking #1 and #4 or #2 and #3. I think Cripps could be Dom Tyson-esque. Salem I haven't been interested in all pre-season until now (just because my he looks a better option than Tom Lamb or Jack Lonie to start on field). I worry about the vest with Anderson. I can deal with 50's from Hogan just to generate cash.

Well and truly torn.

Geary v Ibbotson

Neale v Judd

Rich v Wells
Ibbo - not sold on Geary

Neale - Judd past it, plus I reckon Neale is primed for a breakout. If I had the guts I'd put him in my team ahead of Swallow

Wells - I'm not sure why he isn't more popular. He's had the best pre season of his life, and will play through the middle a lot more than Rich

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back