2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Watson v Swallow

Doing my head in, there's so many if's and but's with Watson. I SHOULD just go with Swallow and be done with it but he doesnt stay in for more than an hour haha. I should just spend the rest of my cash and get JPK and be bloody done with both of them!!!

Watson v Swallow

Doing my head in, there's so many if's and but's with Watson. I SHOULD just go with Swallow and be done with it but he doesnt stay in for more than an hour haha. I should just spend the rest of my cash and get JPK and be bloody done with both of them!!!
JPK it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Goldy + Maric for me

The doesn;t excite me.

The reason I chose Mumford/Goldstein or Jacobs/Maric is that

a) Mumford is the highest risk/reward ruck - capable of monster scoring, whilst Goldstein provides good consitency without the monster scores

a reverse of that

B) Jacobs = highest scoring consistency whilst Maric is a risk/reward of a lower level than Mumford.

Both options are relative in cost and potential output which makes it a tough question

The doesn;t excite me.

The reason I chose Mumford/Goldstein or Jacobs/Maric is that

a) Mumford is the highest risk/reward ruck - capable of monster scoring, whilst Goldstein provides good consitency without the monster scores

a reverse of that

B) Jacobs = highest scoring consistency whilst Maric is a risk/reward of a lower level than Mumford.

Both options are relative in cost and potential output which makes it a tough question

Then I'd go Mumford and Goldstein. Although be prepared for some missed games potentially.

TBC
Higgins
Bonts
KK

In saying that. I would probably only consider Bonts and TBC from that whole list.
Fair enough.

I could just trade Swan for Salem & upgrade Leuy & Adcock to top line premiums.

But I like Swan @ F4.

25th hour freak out.
Deciding to get Pendles in.

2 possible scenarios to get him in.

Out - Gibson In - Newnes
Out - Sidebottom In - Pendelbury

OR

Out - Lewis - In - Griffen
Out - Sidebottom In - Pendlebury

Or don't touch it and stick with Gibson, Sidebottom and Lewis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back