2015; Player X or Player Y or Player Z

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would say Oxley>Yeo, as he might run out of legs towards the end of the year - subbed out, rested etc

Whereas Nic Nat whilst disappointing so far this year, is a keeper IMHO.

I just wish NicNat would take a few marks. Only 6 for the whole season and 4 games where he has failed to take a single mark. Not good enough for a tall.

I'm not that keen on moving on Oxley before his bye, it's more to do with having too many Rd12 bye players. I realise we have 3 trades during bye rounds, but if a rookie or 2 were to be dropped or I cop an injury or suspension for that round 3 trades still won't give me 18 starters. Just thinking ahead as far as that trade goes. It would give me a Def line of Hodge, Shaw, Yeo, B Smith, Newnes, Saad (Lever & Hamling) + McKenzie on the mid bench, which is complete enough until I can upgrade Lever or McKenzie to a fallen Def premo.
Fair enough mate.

I like to think Oxley has surprised us this year, Him & Saad could potentially be D5 & D6 keepers - depending on trades of course.

But you also gotta consider trading him when he has maxed out - if you don't see him as a keeper.

I just wish NicNat would take a few marks. Only 6 for the whole season and 4 games where he has failed to take a single mark. Not good enough for a tall.

Agreed, he goes up for enough, but cant seem to bring anything down this year. Also means he struggles to make any impact on the scoreboard like he use too.

Agreed, he goes up for enough, but cant seem to bring anything down this year. Also means he struggles to make any impact on the scoreboard like he use too.

He really needs to go see an optometrist if he hasn't already. Something definitely not right with his eyesight.

He really needs to go see an optometrist if he hasn't already. Something definitely not right with his eyesight.

He seems to launch at the wrong time these days, and cant hold a mark. Might be worthwhile borrowing Clokes gloves for a bit.

If named on the field it certainly does mean something to me re vest risk. 9 out if 10 times the vest comes from bench. If player is named on field he is a lot less likely vest candidate. Certainly doesn't mean nothing

Nkrak just said hello

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If named on the field it certainly does mean something to me re vest risk. 9 out if 10 times the vest comes from bench. If player is named on field he is a lot less likely vest candidate. Certainly doesn't mean nothing
IMO, the AFL should game a rule that the sub has to be from the four players on the bench. All the money they make from gambling and fantasy, least they can do is give something back.

Even better, * the sub off.

Looking for a round 13 bye midfielder.
Boak/Shiel/Ward/Wines/anyone else?
Can afford anyone, but I am not liking Priddis at that high of a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back