News 2015 SC Injuries & Suspensions

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Port Adelaide defender Jasper Pittard is in doubt to take on the Crows this weekend after suffering an ankle injury at training today.
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF :mad:

TheOz , I reckon Krak will come back into the team.
I hope so, I still have him in my side and he still has a fair amount of money to make if I decide to trade him on later on, not liking his JS though. Might go straight out for Pittard if it's a short term injury. Colquhoun could be the in for Pittard as well I'm assuming.

Port Adelaide defender Jasper Pittard is in doubt to take on the Crows this weekend after suffering an ankle injury at training today.

Good news for one of Krak or Cokehoon?

any update on Hanley's knee?
* him. He's gone. Bartel in, who I traded out after Round 2.

So many revolving doors this year. So many trades flushed :(

Bartel, Gary, Rocky, Sloane, Wines :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is Rocky going to hold up until the end of the season. Or is it just a matter of time.

Sloane already screwed me coming in and out of my team twice, dont want the same debacle with Rocky.

So what's up with Beams' lingering shoulder injury?
Cannot bear to use another trade for injury :(

All that I have seen is this very short quote from Leppitsch:
Dayne Beams was also severely restricted, especially while tackling, by a right shoulder injury that Lepptisch said he'd been "carrying all season".
http://www.afl.com.au/news/2015-07-19/lions-reluctant-runners-in-loss-to-dees-laments-leppitsch

I have him in my team too. He has made this far so I'll expect him to play this week if he isn't on the injury list.

Is Rocky going to hold up until the end of the season. Or is it just a matter of time.

Sloane already screwed me coming in and out of my team twice, dont want the same debacle with Rocky.
You've only traded Rocky in and out once?? *, you're in front man, buy a Tatts ticket ;)

You've only traded Rocky in and out once?? ****, you're in front man, buy a Tatts ticket ;)

Haha, I know, but I look at the state your in, and dont want to reach those heights.

Beams not listed on the injury list despite visibly struggling with a shoulder injury last week.

Pearce Hanley listed as a Test.

'Rory Sloane could return to the senior side this week after re-fracturing his cheekbone in round 13. He trained on Tuesday in a helmet and the club is hopeful he'll he fit to play the Suns'

And of course I FINALLY traded him out last week :rolleyes:

'Rory Sloane could return to the senior side this week after re-fracturing his cheekbone in round 13. He trained on Tuesday in a helmet and the club is hopeful he'll he fit to play the Suns'

And of course I FINALLY traded him out last week :rolleyes:
same
only just got rid of him but i'll happily bring him back in for TMitch next week if his face doesnt fall apart again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back