2015 Summer of Tennis

Remove this Banner Ad

From JT's FB page.

Huge 5 set win from Port Adelaide Football Club ambassador Thanasi Kokkinakis at the Australian open tonight. Thanks for having us through out the day was a unreal experience.

10940501_1532391553706198_526444736256148864_n.jpg

So bloody annoying when channel 7 split the screen to a interview or press conference during a game. Can't see anything.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't watched a lot of tennis this Aus open but that was a cracking match, well played Kyrgios.
Yep ditto - apparently the last person to reach two grand slam quarter finals by the age of 19 was Roger Federer. It just shows the impact this young man is having on world tennis.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I wonder if GB petitioned the Davis Cup to be allowed to play Andy Murray in every singles match?

I wonder if GB petitioned the Davis Cup to be allowed to play Andy Murray in every singles match?
Probably. It's the kind of thing the Brits would do.

Funnily enough the other Aussie playing in the doubles tonight (Sam Groth) is a massive Swans fan so it could turn out that both our player's teams are knocked out of the finals just before they take to court. Not really the kind of negativity you want going into a crucial doubles match.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back