2015 SuperCoach Regrets/Vent Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really a vent but you know, any chance to take a dig at Hird should be encouraged.
Absolutely. Hope they don't sack him.

Maric is my biggest regret. He's ******* useless and he's cost my my cash league.
He's done nothing but burn me all year. Prick
^^ this. It's like having Buddy; he pulls out massive scores and then backs it up with a 50. Not what you want or need from an R2.

Really regretting bringing in Ward and Harley instead of Selwood and Dahlhaus. Cost me big time as both Ward and Harley failed to ton up while Selwood went huge as a POD for my opponent and Dahlhaus tonned up. :mad::mad: On to the semi finals

Regretted "loopholing" Brodie Smith with Hamling, thinking he wasn't playing....epic fail
Blame myself for not doing the due dilligence with the teams!
SC Gold green dots for the win.

If you haven't got Gold, you're not serious about SC

^^ this. It's like having Buddy; he pulls out massive scores and then backs it up with a 50. Not what you want or need from an R2.

I blame Hardwick for bringing in Hampson, he has been poor with him in both times they played together. Rest of the time he has been actually good save for a bad score against NicNat.

Thankfully Hampson went into potato mode last Friday so surely he gets dropped.

Maric was level or close to with Goldy after round 6 or 7 from memory.:eek:

I blame Hardwick for bringing in Hampson, he has been poor with him in both times they played together. Rest of the time he has been actually good save for a bad score against NicNat.

Thankfully Hampson went into potato mode last Friday so surely he gets dropped.

Maric was level or close to with Goldy after round 6 or 7 from memory.:eek:

This is absolutely spot on.

And Richmond are 2-2 with Hampson in the side (with the 2 wins being Carlton and St Kilda). Should be sounding massive alarm bells to Hardwick.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is absolutely spot on.

And Richmond are 2-2 with Hampson in the side (with the 2 wins being Carlton and St Kilda). Should be sounding massive alarm bells to Hardwick.
Hardwick could have his head inside Big Ben at noon and still not get the picture.

I regret spending so much time and effort with this bloody game. God knows how many hours I spent pre-season coming up with a team. I've done OK, but compared to AFL Fantasy, of which I take no notice of, (Perhaps 2 minutes a week) and are currently in the top 1000, I haven't had what you would call a return on investment from Supercoach. Won't be putting in as much time next year. (That part was probably a lie)

I regret spending so much time and effort with this bloody game. God knows how many hours I spent pre-season coming up with a team. I've done OK, but compared to AFL Fantasy, of which I take no notice of, (Perhaps 2 minutes a week) and are currently in the top 1000, I haven't had what you would call a return on investment from Supercoach. Won't be putting in as much time next year. (That part was probably a lie)
I hear ya. Frustrating when you put all this work in to a team, do the analysis, pick up the and comings and then injuries ravash your team while your mate who creates a team the day before the season starts avoids the carnage and sails past you :(

s**t happens; been one of those years.

This is indenticle to me re AFL Fantasy. Literally did start side in maybe 15 mins max. Spend 1-5 mins on it majority of weeks and sitting 800th odd. Just make impulse trades without much thought process at all. Makes me think, if had of "tried" probably could of done better.

My start side was kinda crammed with guys I kinda wanted in SC but couldn't have or start.

Kinda raises an argument, does over-thinking trades all week backfire often? Or is 'set and forget' easier?

I hear ya. Frustrating when you put all this work in to a team, do the analysis, pick up the and comings and then injuries ravash your team while your mate who creates a team the day before the season starts avoids the carnage and sails past you :(

s**t happens; been one of those years.
Haha! That guy!

The guy who sits 14th on cash league ladder at Round 17, but then has that week where all his awkward PODs fire plus avoids the "standard" carnage and beats you by 300 points, ugh!

I don't know where to start. Wasted trades and gaz rocky and Sloane constantly in out in out of my side, should have just stuck fat or pisd them off. Was top 3% until I had no trades left the week I got Gaz as captain. Haven't checked my team since. Supercoach is a great game but gee can it be so addictive it takes over your life its just not worth the stress for me. Enjoy everybody

I've had big Ivan all year and I hardly recall any "massive" scores. I do remember rubbish every week since the byes and the fluke 117 he got recently.

I've had big Ivan all year and I hardly recall any "massive" scores. I do remember rubbish every week since the byes and the fluke 117 he got recently.

Averaging 106 after 9 rounds...must have been doing something right at the start.

He has been bad lately when sharing with Hampson...but if Maric is your worst problem this year then you have had a great year.

Averaging 106 after 9 rounds...must have been doing something right at the start.

He has been bad lately when sharing with Hampson...but if Maric is your worst problem this year then you have had a great year.

Maric is a massive problem when he is a POD to Goldy every week with the other guy scoring double to triple his points every week for the last 2 months. That alone has pretty much screwed my season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back