Competitions 2015 Swans Board Tipping Competition - WE HAVE A WINNER!!!!!!

Remove this Banner Ad

Oct 9, 2001
2, 4, 6, 8
AFL Club
Sydney
Everyone its that time of year again!!!!

You are invited to join the BigFooty Swans Board Tipping Competition for 2015

To join, go to http://www.bigfooty.com/tips/ and enter the ID and Password below

Competition ID: 1266
Competition Password: heeney

Prize of a badge under your avatar showing your victory and something we can get out of Chief.
Overall Big Footy Comp has $1500 in cash for the winners

To remind everyone of last years rankings for the Top 10

1 Woodie99 146
2 vonn 142
3 grimlock 141
3 robbieando 141
5 Danair 140
5 S120 140
7 tonk 139
7 RW 139
9 Sunners 137
9 SM 137
9 MickyG 137

Yes, vonn did beat grimlock and proved to all her supreme knowledge of the game despite grim's best efforts to say otherwise

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threads/swans-board-tipping-comp-2014.1051342/#post-32001063

In and looking forward to my annual beating of vonn in tipping.

Tsk Tsk

But Woodie99 ran away with the comp so we all have to challenge him to the title.

So therefore follow the link and use the competition ID and Password's above and lets battle!!!

I always get to within Top 10 of the bigfooty comp mid-season, get scared and then muck it up from there. This year is going to be even more traumatic because I'm going to be #haawneyforheeney throughout and that could get distracting.

Only 12 signed up so far, we had around 30 for last year so just a friendly reminder - Round One begins on Thursday

Remember the overall BigFooty competition has $1500 up for grabs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oops sorry mate never done this before xD

Im logged in with my account but i cant find where to put in the details listed in the OP

Do i do all rounds at once? or just round 1 for now.

You do Round 1 for now, unless you want get it over and done with for the year.

As for where to put the login details listed in the OP, click of Private Competitions and enter the details. Will join you up to both the Swans Board and Big Footy comp in one go

Remove this Banner Ad

Back