2015 - What to expect

Remove this Banner Ad

Watson has been developed nicely in the VFL and will slot in beautifully as a third tall next year.

I was hoping Waite would retire anyway so if Norf want to risk big buck there I am not fussed at all.

Watson has been developed nicely in the VFL and will slot in beautifully as a third tall next year.

I was hoping Waite would retire anyway so if Norf want to risk big buck there I am not fussed at all.
Would we get any compensation for Waite if he leaves on F/A?

Would we get any compensation for Waite if he leaves on F/A?
If Richmond got nothing for Matty White leaving on a 3 year deal worth 350k per year, I highly doubt we'll get anything for Waite leaving for a 2 year deal (might be 1 with option of second). Compo is based purely on age of player and length/dollars of NEW deal. Both point to no compo.

If Richmond got nothing for Matty White leaving on a 3 year deal worth 350k per year, I highly doubt we'll get anything for Waite leaving for a 2 year deal (might be 1 with option of second). Compo is based purely on age of player and length/dollars of NEW deal. Both point to no compo.
Yeah. Would be unfair given he may have only a good 1-2 more years left in him.

We'll be a more cohesive unit in '15. Murph to return to top form and Gibba to back up this year's brilliance.

Love the way Watto came in and put his hand up to play forward 50 next year. Now we need to grab Jaksch (or Boyd) and hold on to Cas. That way with big K-dogga coming back we'll actually have some KP depth even if we lose the ungrateful one.

Doc didn't have a preseason and lost his old man, he'll be that much better next year. As will the 1st year blokes (looking forward to Crippa). Remember we had 22 post season surgeries last year, this preseason will be a lot smoother.

Draft a mid with 6, or use it to get Mitchell and something else of value from the swans?

yes-we-can.jpg

Hopefully the memberships do improve next year with all this criticism getting thrown at them. Trigg has got off to a good start with this 'improve our club' surveys.

Do we like the idea of the Blues considering bringing back the jumper we have worn against Collingwood, Hawthorn and the jumper we will wear against Essendon on Saturday?
Bloody right we like it.

I'm pretty sure we have one of the smallest coaching panels in terms of numbers. We need to add. We cut a couple the year we got mick and never really replaced them.
I hope he starts training up our next premiership coach, cos it sure won't be him.

Malthouse is yesterday's man - hopefully he'll bow out after he rides us past McHale...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We have the easier draw and IMO we should be making finals, even with a big clean out of the bottom half of our list

We have the easier draw and IMO we should be making finals, even with a big clean out of the bottom half of our list

Easy draw, this time only two players due for surgery, Juddy playing on, two years to adjust to MM, etc.
If we don't at least make the eight in 2015, the excuses are going to ring pretty hollow for me.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back