Remove this Banner Ad

GRFL is the worst standard in country vic bar none so they would be flat out to beat CMFL reserves teams
That is a load of crap mate golden rivers is better then a few leagues I would have thought the ovens and king or that league Wich has dunnoly in it were worse. The golden rivers top 4 would beat central Murrays bottom 4 no worries at all the central Murray has dropped off a hell of a lot besides Kerang ofcourse

That is a load of crap mate golden rivers is better then a few leagues I would have thought the ovens and king or that league Wich has dunnoly in it were worse. The golden rivers top 4 would beat central Murrays bottom 4 no worries at all the central Murray has dropped off a hell of a lot besides Kerang ofcourse
Well when Sea Lake play Woomelang in the GRFL grannie next year in front of two men and a dog it will be confirmed

Well when Sea Lake play Woomelang in the GRFL grannie next year in front of two men and a dog it will be confirmed
Take kerang out of the central murray and the league would struggle to beat the golden rivers in interleague, the depth of teams in the central murray is non-existent, although Norman I think the ovens and king and maryborough castlemaine leagues are a lot stronger then the golden rivers as they draw players from stronger leagues

I read woomelang and sea lake will be joining CMFL as a Amalgamated side

I don't think that can happen. Will be the death of both clubs
theres only 2 leagues CMFL or golden river if they dont go to one of those leagues they will fold
u watch 2016 CMFL will be a 12 team competition

theres only 2 leagues CMFL or golden river if they dont go to one of those leagues they will fold
u watch 2016 CMFL will be a 12 team competition

If they come to Central Murray they will die a quick death. The whole reason the clubs have survived and been successful recently has been due to being able to recruit from the Central Murray. They are an option for blokes because they can go there and not play against there home clubs. If they were to have to play in the CMFL there ability to recruit will be severely hampered

If they come to Central Murray they will die a quick death. The whole reason the clubs have survived and been successful recently has been due to being able to recruit from the Central Murray. They are an option for blokes because they can go there and not play against there home clubs. If they were to have to play in the CMFL there ability to recruit will be severely hampered
Totally agree roota, it will have to be the golden rivers or the north central, which most likely should be broken up with most clubs to go the loddon valley, can't see anyone coming to the central murray, through roota's above mentioned point

It would work if all of both sides supporters supported it and the same people tipped in the same amount of money to a merged club but that's not going to happen. The clubs hate each other and people aren't going to donate the same amount of coin to a merged club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

cant do anything about it if they get sent there by AFL Vic those 2 sides played off last years grand final
It would work if all of both sides supporters supported it and the same people tipped in the same amount of money to a merged club but that's not going to happen. The clubs hate each other and people aren't going to donate the same amount of coin to a merged club.
theres been plenty of mergers eg Minyip & Murtoa they hated each other for years same as beulah & Hopetoun had no choice but to merge rather then folding these days its either merge or fold hence Sealake nadaly merged a few years ago with berriwillock Culgoa
\

How ridiculous Cohuna and Koondrook/Barham now have to also travel to Sea Lake or Woomelang. Someone at Cohuna please get us out of this league.

How ridiculous Cohuna and Koondrook/Barham now have to also travel to Sea Lake or Woomelang. Someone at Cohuna please get us out of this league.
If Cohuna were to leave Central Murray then where would they head to WMB? If they went to Golden Rivers the travel would be about the same as what they do now. In fact any league you want to mention would have long travel distances. Heathcote, Murray, Goulburn Valley. I don't envy the VCFL with their work in trying to make clubs and leagues sustainable for sure.

If Cohuna were to leave Central Murray then where would they head to WMB? If they went to Golden Rivers the travel would be about the same as what they do now. In fact any league you want to mention would have long travel distances. Heathcote, Murray, Goulburn Valley. I don't envy the VCFL with their work in trying to make clubs and leagues sustainable for sure.

if teams want to play footy unfortunally these days u may have to travel alot further then 20-30 years ago
thats or rearrange cmfl & Golden Rivers get rid of Hay from golden rivers to PDFL

I think you will find they will be in the Heathcote league within the next 2-3 years.

Koondrook have recruited very well and will probably finish in the top 3, Cohuna are very ordinary, a very young side after all their recruits walked

Koondrook have recruited very well and will probably finish in the top 3, Cohuna are very ordinary, a very young side after all their recruits walked
Koondrook have started well and had 2 8-point wins against Tooleybuc and Mallee Eagles. Dont see them sustaining their dominance but will be interesting when coming up against Kerang, Swan Hill and Woorinen. Picked up some handy players that play the right way by the sounds of it. But Ron did hear what they were spending this year, knights of colombus it is a lot of dosh.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back