News 2016 Adelaide Crows clash jumper (A & D chosen in vote! Yellow and white options)

Which option do you prefer?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

If D wins I'm expecting a cheque in the mail.
You'll be expecting a cheque??

Adelaide2.jpg

Adelaide3.jpg

Sorry if Tiges can wear yellow tonight...no reason the crows can't wear yellow against WCE Tri or Richmond...as for the hawks...wear navy for christ's sake

I'd also like to see one exactly the same as the home but make the yoke part the panels and the back all yellow or red...leave the stripes as is...perhaps remove the bottom 2 stripes. And make a navy number on yellow or a yellow number on red... I'll have to try when i get home.

Voted for A. D also ok for reasons posted above against Hawthorn and West Coast, but if Richmond can do yellow - and it does look good - we should too.

I'm not sure why changing admin requires a new clash jumper, but alright.
Rather, the rule goes out because this admin didn't make the decision. Well, Chapman is still there. And the master of administration and jumper reveals Nige
458906-c531f82e-8ec8-11e3-8dff-f6af7c30323d.jpg

So, the admin still is there.

Sorry if Tiges can wear yellow tonight...no reason the crows can't wear yellow against WCE Tri or Richmond...as for the hawks...wear navy for christ's sake
Tigers can wear yellow tonight because the Crows don't have a whole third of the front and almost quarter of the back in a massive block of gold.

However, if Tigers can wear yellow tonight, yes, then Hawthorn should be able to wear gold away to Adelaide and Adelaide navy away to Hawthorn.

Fair point . Maybe Carlton v Eagles (see my edit above ) or St Kilda v Gold Coast would be a better analogy ?
http://www.bordermail.com.au/story/...suns-vs-st-kilda-saints-photos/?cs=54#slide=4

But to be honest I'm hoping out home tripanel gets changed to navy wings next year :)
Carlton v Eagles happened once and was bullcrap, should never have happened.
St Kilda have less red than West Coast but I also think that a whole third of the front counts as a major colour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Carlton v Eagles happened once and was bullcrap, should never have happened.
St Kilda have less red than West Coast but I also think that a whole third of the front counts as a major colour.
Yeah it was a farce
I don't like how the AFL seem to have different rules for different clubs
How about Saints (Red + White = > 1/3) v Swans?
1408326126143.jpg

We have less yellow overlap than those 2 teams' red/white overlap ....
1408326126143.jpg

I don't think the Adelaide clash is that bad it needs to be replaced before the 2 year rule.Z
I don't think it's really that bad at all, it's just not quite what everyone wants.

How does Brisbane's submission to use a gold jumper with a maroon lion (based on the Bears jumper) get rejected by the AFL, but the Crows have there potential option A available to be chosen?
Just because it's an option doesn't mean it'll be selected regardless of the vote.

I don't think the Adelaide clash is that bad it needs to be replaced before the 2 year rule.Z
I don't think it's really that bad at all, it's just not quite what everyone wants.

nSorry, but the general consensus on our board is that it is one of the most putrid efforts we have ever come up with. Almost no-one likes it

Just because it's an option doesn't mean it'll be selected regardless of the vote.

I am aware of this, however, you would think if a club is coming up with potential designs to put to vote, they would make sure they get some kind of preliminary AFL approval. You're just setting up your supporters for disappointment and/or anger towards the AFL if the voted design gets knocked back.

A brand as heavily protective as the AFL would surely set-out some pre-disclosure approval process before making any design officially public.

The Lions never actually publicly announced their intentions to release a gold based clash, however numerous sources on this board have confirmed to have seen prototypes of this rumoured guernsey, and been explicitly told the AFL have knocked them back. There is likelihood that they may be lying, but I see no buring reason too.

nSorry, but the general consensus on our board is that it is one of the most putrid efforts we have ever come up with. Almost no-one likes it
I'm surprised, it's better than the Crow head one, and probably not quite as good as the flock of crows.
After all, if it was straight bars of colour and not weird rips it'd be pretty close to what a lot of us want.
That said, I liked the previous one, I've liked a few of them you've had.
I am aware of this, however, you would think if a club is coming up with potential designs to put to vote, they would make sure they get some kind of preliminary AFL approval. You're just setting up your supporters for disappointment and/or anger towards the AFL if the voted design gets knocked back.

A brand as heavily protective as the AFL would surely set-out some pre-disclosure approval process before making any design officially public.

The Lions never actually publicly announced their intentions to release a gold based clash, however numerous sources on this board have confirmed to have seen prototypes of this rumoured guernsey, and been explicitly told the AFL have knocked them back. There is likelihood that they may be lying, but I see no buring reason too.
I think it's as simple as make the people think you are trying to give them what you want, but really select one they don't and say "the majority voted for it" and make you think it was kids who overruled.
A bit like Brisbane did, they just forgot to update the live count until the last day and gave away the scheme.

How does Brisbane's submission to use a gold jumper with a maroon lion (based on the Bears jumper) get rejected by the AFL, but the Crows have their potential option A available to be chosen?
Because WCE Tri-Panel, I guess. With the TP on the way out there are no more issues. My guess is Brisbane got told no, then came the Richmond clash jumper debarcle mk II, and the AFL let Richmond get a yellow one and just made sure they didn't play away to WCE this year, knowing that the TP was on the way out. I expect BL's next clash will be gold - they can't be denied now.

Back