16. Deledio (13%)
17. Cockatoo (13%)
18. D.Menzel (13%)
19. Bennell (11%)
20. Wingard (10%)

Lids at 13%

My SP POD. Love it.

Last edited:

C.ellis anyone? 190k forward. 2nd year. Out of him an cockatoo/Kennedy.

That's a tough one actually!
I'd say between Ellis/Cocky.
Both will play a lot more in 2016.
Subs gone which will help these guys.
Guess it comes down to who will get more midfield time out of the 2 & I can't answer that as I don't know how Ellis fits in the Tiges midfield?

'ramping up his cardio program to include a five minutes of jogging per day to condition his body for a much-anticipated return to AFL football'

Hold the phone, 5 minutes of jogging, this guy has gone all out in his prep work :rolleyes:

Assuming Reltons running speed would not exceed 5min/km we now know he lives less than a kilometer from a McDonalds restaurant.

Sounds like another unit of measurement mate like the Newnes, lol.:D

Actually was just about to post about the latest scientific breakthrough in 2016 - the Motlop. The Motlop has wildly variable mass, in it's sluggish state it can increase in mass by up to 10 Newnses. It's pretty rare though, most commonly found tightly bound to K, F and C.

Actually was just about to post about the latest scientific breakthrough in 2016 - the Motlop. The Motlop has wildly variable mass, in it's sluggish state it can increase in mass by up to 10 Newnses. It's pretty rare though, most commonly found tightly bound to K, F and C.
Mate how do you come up with such brilliant bullshit, its a skill that just can't be taught, LOL!:D:cry::rainbow:

Guess it comes down to who will get more midfield time out of the 2 & I can't answer that as I don't know how Ellis fits in the Tiges midfield?

if he gets games i expect he will play HFF rotating through the middle. he is one to watch in nab. uses the ball really well and makes good decisions which makes him very SC relevant. the main q is will he get games early on. i hope he does.

if he gets games i expect he will play HFF rotating through the middle. he is one to watch in nab. uses the ball really well and makes good decisions which makes him very SC relevant. the main q is will he get games early on. i hope he does.

Yeah fair enough :thumbsu:
Cockatoo will definitely get games early on I know that.
But Ellis disposal efficiency is better than Cocky's meaning more points for Ellis.
Guess we just gotta wait until NAB :)

Or Green Sea, Common Snapping and Eastern Box

TigerFan11 pretty much summed it all up. Even last year Ellis had some midfield time and I wouldn't be surprised if Hardwick plays him more through the middle because of his great disposal efficiency and how well he would deliver the ball to our forwards.

I have Ellis as my F4 at the moment.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

lWhy Tox. Was in the teams thread and if Barlow plays more forward his scores will go backwards. Why are you so bullish on him?
I want him because he is a midfielder but last year showed he can score in the 70/80s.

Ross said somewhere they made a mistake playing him forward and he'd return to his natural position of inside mid

trying to find the article now

Ross said somewhere they made a mistake playing him forward and he'd return to his natural position of inside mid

trying to find the article now
It was also noted that Ross Lyin is notorious for bullshit in the preseason. The article would be an interesting read anyway tox. Thanks.

It was also noted that Ross Lyin is notorious for bullshit in the preseason. The article would be an interesting read anyway tox. Thanks.
He's Lyon. Ro$$ Lyon.

Who are people looking at? Can you afford both Lids and Montagna?

I can't believe Dahlhaus is still a FWD. Get on him.

I also really like one of Billings, Merrett or Heeney. Liked Hunter but I think someone said he's a MID only.
Montagna is too old! dont waste your cash

Just on Montagna, I was worried that he only played 17 games last year but when I looked into it, it's actually reassuring.

He was in doubt to play round 1 last year, and pushed himself hard to get there and St Kilda themselves conceded that he probably did more damage to his knee by doing that, and he then missed a handful of games as a result.

After returning from that injury a month later, he only missed 1 other game the whole season, and played every game from R8 onwards. Other than last year, he has played 20+ in every season since 2006.

Just on Montagna, I was worried that he only played 17 games last year but when I looked into it, it's actually reassuring.

He was in doubt to play round 1 last year, and pushed himself hard to get there and St Kilda themselves conceded that he probably did more damage to his knee by doing that, and he then missed a handful of games as a result.

After returning from that injury a month later, he only missed 1 other game the whole season, and played every game from R8 onwards. Other than last year, he has played 20+ in every season since 2006.

Fact is he played only 17 games last year.
He's over 30.
He is the 2nd most expensive FWD and would need to play 22 games at 100+ to justify being picked in my starting side and to top it off SincMagic rates him and that spells doom. :D

Pass thanks Eddie.

Fact is he played only 17 games last year.
He's over 30.
He is the 2nd most expensive FWD and would need to play 22 games at 100+ to justify being picked in my starting side and to top it off SincMagic rates him and that spells doom. :D

Pass thanks Eddie.
Leave him out at your own peril

:p:D:cool::cry:

C.ellis anyone? 190k forward. 2nd year. Out of him an cockatoo/Kennedy.

I'm going with Cocky and CEllis atm.
If I had to pick one it'd probably be Cocky, think he's more likely to get a gig at the start of the year.
From a general football perspective I'm a huge fan of CEllis, wasn't sure about him when he was drafted but has the skill set to become a very good player. Classy.
If I had to chose the 22 for round one he'd definitely be in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back