Injury 2016 Injury List

Remove this Banner Ad

Rischitelli was on my flight from Melbourne to GC yesterday morning, with brace and crutches, presumably after medical attention in Melbourne. I was very surprised the club booked him on Virgin economy. Surely the financials aren't so parlous that they couldn't put him in business, for recovery's sake.

Rischitelli was on my flight from Melbourne to GC yesterday morning, with brace and crutches, presumably after medical attention in Melbourne. I was very surprised the club booked him on Virgin economy. Surely the financials aren't so parlous that they couldn't put him in business, for recovery's sake.

Most of the poorer clubs book economy, Collingwood and West Coast are probably the exception. I think GC does something with our taller players, but that's about it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So Jaeger, Saad, Mckenzie and now Hall should all be back around round 21 when we play Essendon. Fiorini still needs to debut as well. Schoenfeld was the 39th player used making one of O'Meara or Fiorini the magic number 40. If Swallow plays he'll be the 42nd and last player on our main list which is incredible.

So Jaeger, Saad, Mckenzie and now Hall should all be back around round 21 when we play Essendon. Fiorini still needs to debut as well. Schoenfeld was the 39th player used making one of O'Meara or Fiorini the magic number 40. If Swallow plays he'll be the 42nd and last player on our main list which is incredible.

Wonder if Swallow has been shelved for the year or they still plan on playing him in Neafl , only 4 Neafl games to go .

Remove this Banner Ad

Back