Live Event 2016 National Draft - November 25th, 6:30pm AEDT, Fox Footy

Remove this Banner Ad

If English was the number 1 need and ranked as number 1 best available by Dal and JMac then just go with it.

Quite happy with the taller guys being drafted, seems our forward/ruck stocks will be fine going forward. Perhaps we are working on a big name/gun defender to be traded in in due course though say if Morris retires and Adams walks out next year, but we should be backing ourselves to retain Adams imo.

I like that we took our first this year in a year our first didn't have much value on the trade table (basically a second rounder it was), so it gives us flexibility to trade next year or the year after if need be imo.
But next year we'll have the same pick, so whats the point? :p

You obviously missed the piece of my post where i said he has great
potential and scope for improvement or avoided it completely. What
i was implying was simply he was not selected for dominating as a
ruck because he did not nor was he the stand out ruck in the draft.
He has a unique point of difference that is why he was drafted by
us, not for what he is, but for what he could be.

Have you considered the possibility that when he was described as being the best ruckman in the draft, it meant that he was the best player in the draft who is considered to be a ruck, rather than the best player at actually rucking?

Have you considered the possibility that when he was described as being the best ruckman in the draft, it meant that he was the best player in the draft who is considered to be a ruck, rather than the best player at actually rucking?
Have you considered that you are saying exactly the same thing
i am saying and yet still trying to have an argument with me. o_O

Remove this Banner Ad

Back