2016 Player Advocates - draft complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Cmon guys we really gunna do this to the 2016 Brownlow medalist David Armitage?

EDIT: well never mind! congrats Sir Skid
Can't believe he was still there but I'm happy to do a Bradbury on this one.
I might speak to Finnis and see if there's a spare recruiter job up for grabs.;)
Stoked!:D:D:rainbow:

StMorris_ you're up!

I'm happy to share my big bowl of RIce with someone if they want to co-advocate. Living in Geelong and with a young family I won't get to many reserves games. Having said that, he won't be in the 2s for long! :D

1_TR091115MW0621_620X370.jpg

A bulkier Billings
Michael Whiting

2 December 2015 2:34 PM

CREATIVE St Kilda half-forward Jack Billings has put the disappointment of a season-ending fracture behind him, saying in the long run he'll be better for it.

Speaking to AFL.com.au at the Saints' pre-season training camp on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, Billings described the shock of missing the final 12 games of 2015 with a fractured tibia.

The 20-year-old said he had to quickly get it in his head that he wouldn't play beyond round 10 and that his next senior game wouldn't be for almost 10 months

Ps. New to this posting lark. Mods do I start a billings thread? Or is there already a players thread?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1_TR091115MW0621_620X370.jpg

A bulkier Billings
Michael Whiting

2 December 2015 2:34 PM

CREATIVE St Kilda half-forward Jack Billings has put the disappointment of a season-ending fracture behind him, saying in the long run he'll be better for it.

Speaking to AFL.com.au at the Saints' pre-season training camp on Queensland's Sunshine Coast, Billings described the shock of missing the final 12 games of 2015 with a fractured tibia.

The 20-year-old said he had to quickly get it in his head that he wouldn't play beyond round 10 and that his next senior game wouldn't be for almost 10 months

Ps. New to this posting lark. Mods do I start a billings thread? Or is there already a players thread?

Hey mate have a look in the players forum. There will be a pre-existing thread for Jack.

By the way for any advocates of the new draftees, let me know if you want their draft thread to be re-named and made into an advocate thread. Tossing up whether I'll do that for Whitey. (needs a better nickname)
Is Fyfey a good one? Accurate, just perhaps doesn't quite roll of the tongue?

By the way for any advocates of the new draftees, let me know if you want their draft thread to be re-named and made into an advocate thread. Tossing up whether I'll do that for Whitey. (needs a better nickname)
I made a new thread for Paddy..

Remove this Banner Ad

Back