2016 Player Advocates - draft complete

Remove this Banner Ad

I select Eli Templeton.

Armo said has came back to training in great shape and I think he'll recapture his good form, & have a big year in 2016!

(Really wanted to select Ricey also, but can only pick one!)

Mindtraveller youre up!

tumblr_inline_mn9wzvWFF01qz4rgp.gif
You've just captured my emotions perfectly. Big fan of Eli because he grew up an hour away from me in Tassie, and thought he was a genuine chance of slipping through to Pick 39 given he doesn't get much love on here.

Bloody hell, I'm gonna get stuck with a whipping boy aren't I :confused:

You've just captured my emotions perfectly. Big fan of Eli because he grew up an hour away from me in Tassie, and thought he was a genuine chance of slipping through to Pick 39 given he doesn't get much love on here.

#shenton4captain

Have no fear mate. I had to wait till a pick in the 40s last year and snagged big holsmey. And what a story he proved to be.

Have faith, you'll jag a goodie. :)

Comment by Kildonan - the above list looks to have overlooked a few of the good contributors from this initiative in 2015 and has included a few posters who were less than prolific then.
This is a time when a number of posters take a hiatus from the board and some may be disappointed when they return to find that they missed out on the opportunity to spruke their main man. Can anyone suggest a better way for next year's advocate draft? I think we can reward more of the good posters and eliminate more of the lesser contributors by having some sort of vote. (Not a popularity vote but a performance vote).

Just on the above, would there be anything from stop the draft continuing on from the supplementary list and then those people become the co-advocate?

If anybody else wants to 'advocate' for Rooey with me I'd have no issues.

Just on the above, would there be anything from stop the draft continuing on from the supplementary list and then those people become the co-advocate?

Agree mate, if anyone would like to be a co advocate with Templeton and mods allow it then I'm all for it!

Rors, you may be interested as you missed out (I think)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good idea. 2nd draft. First dibs go to people who missed out/prolific posters then if advocates want to co-advocate a second player to fill spots then they can. In theory it should cover the issue Kildo was saying about people dropping off the perch.

I choose the Big Hick. I honestly cannot believe he lasted this long. Second on my list behind Eli, and to be honest I'm really not minding getting Hickey instead. Awesome.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back