2016 Player Advocates - draft complete

Remove this Banner Ad

Soz guys, Europe Timezone at the moment.

I'll take Luke Dunstan, I feel he's ready for a big year now he's adjusted to his new diet and another pre season.
If ya gunna have an excuse, being in Europe is an ok one bud! Enjoy

Pick 14: Patrick McCartin

image.jpeg

Absolutely stoked to advocate for Paddy in 2016.

I will post regular updates & can't wait for season 2016!

Here's hoping he can build on his 6 game/3 goal record, love the old fashioned key forward.

Special mention to Wright 1 for his duties in 2015 :thumbsu:

Go Saints!

Last edited:
If ya gunna have an excuse, being in Europe is an ok one bud! Enjoy

Amsterdam pretty dreary today. I could actually go for some Australian summer today ironically.

EDIT: "Aistralian"? Australian. I've been gone a few months and can't even spell my own countries name anymore!

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SaintRick88 your pick mate, I left the bloke in your avatar ;)
Haha cheers mate! I was licking my lips before about picking up Paddy as a slider... But this is a pretty easy selection for mine:

PICK 15: Daniel 'D-Mac' McKenzie

8eae20314e2acadb1646fe2a4f0bb4a0.jpg

Really interesting year ahead for this young man. Probably not a walk up start into the Round 1 Best 22 but bound to get opportunities early on and will look to cement a spot this year. Has great hands, speed to burn and courage to boot. He's going to be one of our favourites for a long time.

I'm very much looking forward to advocating for D-Mac this year and will keep regular posts and updates coming.

Go Saints!

Haha cheers mate! I was licking my lips before about picking up Paddy as a slider... But this is a pretty easy selection for mine:

PICK 15: Daniel 'D-Mac' McKenzie

View attachment 197367

Really interesting year ahead for this young man. Probably not a walk up start into the Round 1 Best 22 but bound to get opportunities early on and will look to cement a spot this year. Has great hands, speed to burn and courage to boot. He's going to be one of our favourites for a long time.

I'm very much looking forward to advocating for D-Mac this year and will keep regular posts and updates coming.

Go Saints!
Whhhyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Remove this Banner Ad

Back