2016 Saints Memberships - 38,009 final AFL tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Did you get sent easy pay invoice type thing with your membership card sammm ?

Just recieved my membership cards ,
I usually pay in full but this year it looks like they have rapt me up into an easy pay thing .
Do I ignore this and ring club to pay in full like normal or is this not an option for 2016 .
I started easy pay last year but still pay in full in a week or so. Or at least that's what my letter says

Easy Pay can either be yearly or in installments

Just recieved my membership cards ,
I usually pay in full but this year it looks like they have rapt me up into an easy pay thing .
Do I ignore this and ring club to pay in full like normal or is this not an option for 2016 .

They changed everyone last year, I was quite pissy about it at the time, and contacted the club to change mine from GA lv3 to reserved seat lvl 2 since they also removed the change from as far as I can see. I'm still GA lv3, so when in doubt my advice is to always contact the club, because even when things don't get sorted like mine, you still get a response from them and they at least try to address it at the time.

Yeah smart pay rolls over today, should see a big spike. Just signed my 4 month old up, Melbourne supporting partner will be not to impressed!
Geez.
Melbournes only got 12 supporters youve done well to find one thats female:p

Good to hear youve signed up another young Sainter:thumbsu:

Hey guys. Have been a member for a few years and looking at signing up again.

I think I'll only be able to make a few games. What seating level/option do you think best?

Probably sign up my girlfriend too, Pity she's a crows fan (working on it)

Hey guys. Have been a member for a few years and looking at signing up again.

I think I'll only be able to make a few games. What seating level/option do you think best?

Probably sign up my girlfriend too, Pity she's a crows fan (working on it)

Depends where you prefer watching the games from. As in, do you care about the wing, do you want to be close to the action etc?

Depends where you prefer watching the games from. As in, do you care about the wing, do you want to be close to the action etc?

Well I'll only be going a few times so I think it's between level one and two. I'd like to be able to have a good view of the overall feild.

What has a better vibe out of the the two. Is there anything else I should consider?

Thanks heaps!

Well I'll only be going a few times so I think it's between level one and two. I'd like to be able to have a good view of the overall feild.

What has a better vibe out of the the two. Is there anything else I should consider?

Thanks heaps!

Are you looking at a reduced game membership (e.g. 3 game membership) or did you still want an 11 game membership?

As far as I'm aware, if you get a 3 game membership you only get access to general admission behind the goals one level 1 (if you get a goal zone one) or level 3 seats.

If you wanted a seat on level 1 on the wing or level 2, I'm pretty sure you would need to buy an 11 game membership.

As for the vibe I really don't know. I know at times it can be quiet where my reserved seat is on the level 1 wing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks heaps!

At Etihad, in my experience;

Level 1 you have 2 sections of focused hardcore supporters and the rest is skewered to the well supported teams. You would sit here if you like yelling, chanting, screaming and generally being boisterous.

Level 2 you have the suits, the people who will generally carry themselves as if there's some manner of small amount of class in the area, it'll be more like a discussion where you can sit there and enjoy the game and not have the individuals around you cussing every second word, spilling things and generally being a bit manic.

Level 3 is my preferred level, because you get perspective, you get the tribal feel of footy in a more relaxed setting where people generally bring their families or are generally much better behaved than level 1 unless you're on the fence with the younger kids or elderly who are often early, and if you set up nicely, like me on a flank, you get a 360 degree view of the ground to assess the game.

If you want ground coverage, out of level 1 and 2 it's 2 all the way, grounds are not flat, they are mounds you will miss the far side of the ground, and if you set up behind the goals, you will need decent depth perception for the other end as the close goals that possibly shave the post, you will have bupkiss chance to see properly.

As far as I'm aware, if you get a 3 game membership you only get access to general admission behind the goals one level 1 (if you get a goal zone one) or level 3 seats.

If you wanted a seat on level 1 on the wing or level 2, I'm pretty sure you would need to buy an 11 game membership.

As for the vibe I really don't know. I know at times it can be quiet where my reserved seat is on the level 1 wing.

Correct weight.

On the new membership webpage, red text are links, on the 5 game for instance they bring up a map of Etihad to denote where the bays are.

Goal zone is LV1, directly around the cheer squad I believe it's 3 full bays from memory so there is capacity and you may not get in each match.

GA is purely level 3 for wing for seating, which is the 3 game. For walk up's, previously it was rows F and beyond, in looking at the website it's been changed to row M and above for just sitting anywhere and not impacting reserved seat holders.

At Etihad, in my experience;

Level 1 you have 2 sections of focused hardcore supporters and the rest is skewered to the well supported teams. You would sit here if you like yelling, chanting, screaming and generally being boisterous.

Level 2 you have the suits, the people who will generally carry themselves as if there's some manner of small amount of class in the area, it'll be more like a discussion where you can sit there and enjoy the game and not have the individuals around you cussing every second word, spilling things and generally being a bit manic.

Level 3 is my preferred level, because you get perspective, you get the tribal feel of footy in a more relaxed setting where people generally bring their families or are generally much better behaved than level 1 unless you're on the fence with the younger kids or elderly who are often early, and if you set up nicely, like me on a flank, you get a 360 degree view of the ground to assess the game.

If you want ground coverage, out of level 1 and 2 it's 2 all the way, grounds are not flat, they are mounds you will miss the far side of the ground, and if you set up behind the goals, you will need decent depth perception for the other end as the close goals that possibly shave the post, you will have bupkiss chance to see properly.

Correct weight.

On the new membership webpage, red text are links, on the 5 game for instance they bring up a map of Etihad to denote where the bays are.

Goal zone is LV1, directly around the cheer squad I believe it's 3 full bays from memory so there is capacity and you may not get in each match.

GA is purely level 3 for wing for seating, which is the 3 game. For walk up's, previously it was rows F and beyond, in looking at the website it's been changed to row M and above for just sitting anywhere and not impacting reserved seat holders.
So there added another 10 rows or so?

So there added another 10 rows or so?

Pretty much, Etihad chop and change the seating depending on who is playing and what their projected is, so say it's us v Freo, they're more than likely to open it up than say us v Pies/Blues/Essendon.

Just added 2 more to the list :thumbsu:, the Mrs and I will be Level 1 - Aisle 26. Love being close to the action and in a section that's usually only Saints fans. We are generally watching the big screen when it's at the other end tho.....or sometimes only sit in our seats when the Saints are kicking that way and walk to the other end and stand up behind the other goal when Saints are kicking the opposite way.

Loving the membership counter on the website too, that's a great idea. I reckon it will motivate more Saints fans to try and get friends and family to join that aren't already members.

Bring on 2016.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back