2016 Saints Memberships - 38,009 final AFL tally

Remove this Banner Ad

Got the pack yesterday as well. With regards to payments, will they automatically take it out of my account or will i need to sign up again and pay..
Membership and payments are automatically rolled over unless you cancel it.

28/11/13 - 15,173

24/11/14 - 17,673
So that's about 4000 more members to this point in the off-season than we had at this time two years ago. That's a whole lot of win, right there.

Remember, as a club we were pushing like mad to get 25,000 members by Christmas last year: that'd only be another 5000 members in over five weeks from now! I suggested to the membership team that they push for 31 by 31 this time - 31,000 members by the end of 2015. I actually think that is becoming extremely viable.

Do we get a calendar with stickers for the games this year? Those were super useful.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Why send 3 different packs? Postage wasted...

I got my membership pack today. I noticed that there was a letter in there that said the following:

our strategy to retain 90% of our 2015 members, attract 10,000 new members and build towards 40,000 total members

In 2015 we had 32746 members
90% of that = 29471
+10000 = 39471

So we are looking to increase our total members by around 6725 members. That's a very pretty big increase, both in total number and %.

It'll be interesting to see how we go but at least we now know what the club is aiming for.

Got the pack yesterday as well. With regards to payments, will they automatically take it out of my account or will i need to sign up again and pay..

No they all roll over unless you cancel them. You can do a thing called smart pay where they just deduct something like $40 per month.

Why send 3 different packs? Postage wasted...

We actually got ours addressed to the household so came in 2 packages as we are a family. they usually all come on different days individually addressed. They are improving.

We actually got ours addressed to the household so came in 2 packages as we are a family. they usually all come on different days individually addressed. They are improving.

PO Boxes must stump them then, ours were separate, really not keen on red black and grey for the scarf, but the missing fixture magnet will be missed :)

I watched the Saints V Brissy game back in 2004 we had like 53,000 people turn up for that game. Where did all the supporters/members go?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back