Fantasy 2017 - Beta League Discussion (and 2016 hangovers)

Remove this Banner Ad

Word has it panda2com is interested in trading the #1 pick.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Just people's opinions on this one please...

Panda's roster is basically rooted becuase of Catters not adding anyone last season.

I think we should give him a a free whack at some FAs. Maybe not the whole 8 he would need to get to 34, but 4 or 6, and moved to #12 on waivers. Obviously no rookies.

Thoughts?

Happy with that TBH. I'd love to trade for pick 1 but I don't have the ammunition and this draft is too deep to give up future picks.

Word has it panda2com is interested in trading the #1 pick.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Just people's opinions on this one please...

Panda's roster is basically rooted becuase of Catters not adding anyone last season.

I think we should give him a a free whack at some FAs. Maybe not the whole 8 he would need to get to 34, but 4 or 6, and moved to #12 on waivers. Obviously no rookies.

Thoughts?

**** off!

Have a couple of dark years if need be and build your list with commitment and he already has the No.1 pick which is HUGE. Do a few trades and tinker here and there and it is not that hard cause while you may be strong in one position others are weak there hence the trade target options.

Look at everyones rosters work out where you are in a good spot position wise on your roster and offer to trade players to people that are weak in the same area.

Scoring needs to be seriously looked at though and defenders need to be elevated a bit for what they do or else why are we having to start so many of them when only peanuts is coming in return?? Make it strategic and actually reward players that have defenders that do well cause at the moment they are rubbish cause of the scoring system. It will even open up the drafting strategy.

Hey Guys, i'd be keen to move up in the draft and be happy to place a few thing on the table for anyone interested, all my Picks are Tradable aswell as most of my Roster, Kirk Cousins/Tyrod Taylor are expendable for the right price as well as a few of my Defensive Guns, have a look at my Roster and Inbox me an offer if anyone catches your fancy !!

Still waiting on three...

Galactic :thumbsu:
Rhyno :thumbsu:

_shifty_
Arakaan :thumbsu:

Fuey :thumbsu:
Tcol :thumbsu:

juddy_Like
Southerntakeover

beinpurplengreen :thumbsu:
Chism :thumbsu:
panda2com :thumbsu:
Bucking Beads :thumbsu:

And just a reminder that keepers need to be selected by July 2, for a July 10 draft start. Only Rhyno's and my own are in place. Get to it people!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Jatz this comp has a spot, grab it and I will teach you all the moves!! Or how to lose and yet still bet better that fuey or Brasher in two easy steps!!

We have two on standby already, so unless we have another last-minute dropout, Jatz may have to wait until next yesr if needed...

OK, I've had no contact from _shifty_ and juddy_like, so I've replaced them. Honestly don't have the time to chase people around, so I am sorry to see two founding members go, but it is what it is...

Replaced by A11dAtP0w3R and J Shuttlesworth.

I've re-opened rosters for a few days for these guys to get their keepers done.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back