World Cup 2018 FIFA World Cup Third Place Play-Off-BELGIUM V ENGLAND

Remove this Banner Ad

The 3rd place playoff game has been brilliant for as long as I can remember with goals in it and teams in fact do want to finish 3rd. Brazil certainly did last time around especially after that hammering by Germany only to get belted again, 3-0 by Holland.

2014 - Holland 3-0 Brazil
2010 - Germany 3-2 Uruguay
2006 - Germany 3-1 Portugal
2002 - Turkey 3-2 South Korea
1998 - Croatia 2-1 Holland
1994 - Sweden 4-0 Bulgaria
1990 - Italy 2-1 England
1986 - France 4-2 Belgium A.E.T

Yeah, 3rd place means nothing to these Countries and the games are s**t:huh:

Stop your whining you're worse than bloody women.

Precisely, they're glorified friendlies.

Belgium look far more interested. Willing to take some risks.

Probably want to prove that the belgium epl allstars are better than the england epl allstars

What actually happened to Trippier in the game against Croatia? I thought he tore a groin muscle the way they carried him off and left his team down to 10 players for the last 5 minutes of the game.

But he’s out there starting today 3 days later.

What actually happened to Trippier in the game against Croatia? I thought he tore a groin muscle the way they carried him off and left his team down to 10 players for the last 5 minutes of the game.

About as confusing as Rose's sock. We have now entered the twilight zone.

Soccer player is a drama queen
In other news sky blue, water wet :p

England should just start playing old school hoofball in the second half, they may actually score from open play.
They tried that the whole game against Croatia. Got them nowhere.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He's a nice bloke Martin Tyler, but does he actually think he's talking to anybody when he does his monologue style commentary.

Didn’t know this game was in was watching the tennis. In the “this is pointless” camp, but hopefully it’s a decent game. England got little depth, evidenced by the likes of Delph and Loftus-Cheek not really being at the required level.

Now Harry doesn't normally miss those. Must have been the gremlin dust on the ball from Sterlings foot.
Ha ha. You are either Glenn Hoddle or Paul Merson. Not sure which.

To be fair if we had someone as gifted as Hoddle we’d pribably be playing tomorrow rather than today. We don’t have anyone who approaches his creativity

Remove this Banner Ad

Back