NRL 2018 NRL Grand Final - Storm vs Roosters

Remove this Banner Ad

Weird comment.

Most major sports have players managing the clock, including AFL.

I mean your Swans of the 2000s were experts at bleeding the clock by forcing stoppage after stoppage. Ugly? Perhaps. But effective.
Just saw your edit. No problem with time-wasting. Just thought it was a bit embarrassing watching the Rooster wait for the Storm players to take him out after the 80 was up.

Just saw your edit. No problem with time-wasting. Just thought it was a bit embarrassing watching the Rooster wait for the Storm players to take him out after the 80 was up.

Heh, okay man. It’s a really weird thing to get upset about, but you do you!

Heh, okay man. It’s a really weird thing to get upset about, but you do you!
I'm not upset at all. Was going for the Roosters today and just thought it was bad sportsmanship at the end of a GF. The people responding to me seem a bit upset though.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not upset at all. Was going for the Roosters today and just thought it was bad sportsmanship at the end of a GF. The people responding to me seem a bit upset though.

It's when people who admit to not watching much RL make random statements bagging it.

I was sitting well inside the storm area behind the goals and want to thank them for being great with how they handled the result.

What did you expect him to do ? The refs have been pretty kind to Billy over the years.
I expected nothing less.
I hate him as a player, but respect him as a human being.

It's when people who admit to not watching much RL make random statements bagging it.
Sorry, mate. Didn't mean to upset anyone, but I did think the general sportsmanship was pretty appalling today. I guess it's a general gripe I have. I've bagged out AFL teams for lame macho crap too, which has also upset plenty of AFL supporters on here.

I generally get called sensitive funnily enough, when the sensitivity usually seems to come from those that disagree.

It's not AFL. If anything I would've penalised him for shifting his ground to impede Slater.
get sum pics of it on here
his leg was bent with intention
Channel nein dinosaurs showed the angle that was blurry and not definitive and excused their hate of anything outside RL states
I cringed at it
They damage their own product

Remove this Banner Ad

Back