NRL 2018 NRL Grand Final - Storm vs Roosters

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres alot of paid sportsman going around that wouldn't have a quarter the heart of cronk. It may have been half mad to play but you can tell he is a true team guy and they were soooo much better for him being on. More load on his halves partner but he seemed to manage and the storm were throw off you could tell.

Yeh ok
How does the direction of ya life work 4 you......going with majority and...all ? wateva works i guess
But anyway...not everyone is thinking that way

No, played representative rugby union and league through school and post school, and base my thoughts what I see and have experienced on the field. Everything I saw and heard in regards to that play supports my earlier statement.

Agree to disagree my good man.

Expect Friend to miss a week next season for the spear tackle.

Munster should get time for the kick.

Aubbuson might be charged for his spear tackle too.

Reckon Munsters punishment will be being reminded of it every time he steps on a field anywhere. Scum.

Congrats to the Roosters. Were the best team by a margin this year in my opinion and it showed tonight.

Congrats to Cooper Cronk. Still love him and rate him.

Keary is a beast. Love watching him.

Commiserations to my Storm boys. Congrats on a great career Billy, will miss ya.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't believe the Storm lost to a 12 man team. Pretty sad to be honest. The Roosters were up for it, but the Storm played so terribly bad, that it would have made the Roosters look much better than what they are capable of. The Storm was a complete no show, no doubt due to messed up preparations with all that crap flying back and forwards for the Billy Slater case.

Can't believe the Storm lost to a 12 man team. Pretty sad to be honest. The Roosters were up for it, but the Storm played so terribly bad, that it would have made the Roosters look much better than what they are capable of. The Storm was a complete no show, no doubt due to messed up preparations with all that crap flying back and forwards for the Billy Slater case.

We put in our worst performance for the year. It was the single worst coaching performance of Bellamy's career. It was clear that the Chooks were switched on from the opening kick and were relentless in their pursuit and executed their game plan perfectly. I could understand if Billy was off of his game but it doesn't explain the brain snaps by the likes of Munster and others. Absolute cop out to offer any excuses. Kudos to the Roosters and a lot of soul searching for the Storm without Billy.

Roosters were the best team all year.

Roosters were machine like in first 40...played like winners right from the start. It looked like a 40 point margin was on the cards. Very impressive by the chooks. Melbourne were never allowed to get into any rhythm.

Fortunately the Storm showed a bit more in the second half and that scoreline didn't eventuate, but the game was gone by half time where that one against Manly, Melbourne were still in it on the scoreboard at halftime, probably the only place Melbourne were in it really.

I hate Blake Ferguson for his bullshit deliberately getting himself sacked from the Raiders - but goddamn, the blokes as much of a mad campaigner as Cronk for playing the last half an hour with a broken bone is his leg.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back