2018 Rate My Team (Post JLT)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you guys see any major issues with this team?

I have $137,800 in the bank but I'm very happy with the team

I have tried countless times to shuffle things around to bring in another potential keeper (like Sicily), but I just can't find anything that I'm happy with

upload_2018-3-22_23-15-40.png

There's no issue having so much in the bank if I'm happy with my team, right?

I have tried countless times to shuffle things around to bring in another potential keeper (like Sicily), but I just can't find anything that I'm happy with

View attachment 473324

1 defender down to Bonner and LDU up to el premo.

View attachment 473324

If there are enough rookies named by tomorrow night I reckon you could downgrade a forward premo and get another mid premo

1 defender down to Bonner and LDU up to el premo.
Hmm could do

Lloyd to Bonner
LDU to Parker
only $3k left though, I don't like that

Could go Greene to Dahlhaus to give me some extra cash to play with

Then I have more options I like, Selwood ($17k leftover) or Treloar ($21k leftover)

Thanks, I'll sleep on it :)

If there are enough rookies named by tomorrow night I reckon you could downgrade a forward premo and get another mid premo
The only forward I'm willing to depart with is Greene

Greene to Ryan gives me $550k to upgrade a mid rookie to a premo

hey guys ! I need help, I am looking for my remaining 3 defenders, Ive got 1.2 million to spend, keep in mind I dont have any premo defenders yet. thanks for the help in advance !

hey guys ! I need help, I am looking for my remaining 3 defenders, Ive got 1.2 million to spend, keep in mind I dont have any premo defenders yet. thanks for the help in advance !
Try Savage, Lloyd or Sicily perhaps. Bonner a good expensive rookie if needed (it is).

Last edited:

View attachment 473324

Nice side mate, definitely nothing wrong with having that much cash left over as you will invest it back into your side soon enough.

You might consider downgrading one of our forward premiums (Greene or Petraca imo) and upgrading LDU to a mid premo.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 473324

I your happy with the team then save the coin!
It will come in handy for your first upgrade.

Go nuts guys. Any feedback appreciated. Thinking of taking a punt on crouch ($610k) instead of Fyfe.
Also, thoughts on Hanners or JPK?

261980C3-DC94-4FED-9DDA-E216156C7685.jpeg 815FB24A-83BB-44F4-8E0B-5AF169A1E8C7.jpeg

How much cash left over? Why LDU over Brayshaw?

Otherwise great side mate. Personally I prefer Savage over Lloyd but Lloyd seems the safer pick of those two.
1k lol, could go a Burton type over Lloyd to get Brayshaw but I think LDU will go alright

Lloyd worries me with McVeigh back

Hmm could do

Lloyd to Bonner
LDU to Parker
only $3k left though, I don't like that

Could go Greene to Dahlhaus to give me some extra cash to play with

Then I have more options I like, Selwood ($17k leftover) or Treloar ($21k leftover)

Thanks, I'll sleep on it :)

Teams looking solid. I'm a fan of the advice above. Lloyd with Mcveigh in is a no for me

1k lol, could go a Burton type over Lloyd to get Brayshaw but I think LDU will go alright

Lloyd worries me with McVeigh back
You're setting yourself up for a lot of potential heartache starting with only $1k left.

You might consider Stef to Goldy, which will allow for LDU to Brayshaw and some extra bank.

I have Christensen, Bonner and $47k. Otherwise pretty happy, but sweating bullets over these mid-priced maybes.

Any sage words of advice?

I'd kinda love to find a way to get Coniglio, but I think I'm happy with my midfield structure. It's really the mid-pricers at either end which have me nervous.

Team FWIW:
upload_2018-3-23_9-57-52.png

I have Christensen, Bonner and $47k. Otherwise pretty happy, but sweating bullets over these mid-priced maybes.

Any sage words of advice?

I'd kinda love to find a way to get Coniglio, but I think I'm happy with my midfield structure. It's really the mid-pricers at either end which have me nervous.

Team FWIW:
View attachment 473409
Christensen to Waterman or Fog or P McCartin

FRIENDS! Help me please :)

Lloyd D2 + LDU M7 + Barry M10 + Greene F2 + $137k
vs
Bonner D3 + Treloar M5 + Dahlhaus F3 + Barry M10 + $21k
vs
Bonner D3 + Treloar M5 + LDU M8 + Sicily F5 + $45k

See the full teams:

Currently leaning towards option 3 because I think LDU will be a great rookie, honestly think he can average 80 playing full time mid. Check his CP ratio from the JLT. Yes he didn't score well, but with that many of his touches being contested, he's bound to throw in a few 80+ scores

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back