Fantasy 2019 - Alpha League - Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Draft picks intact.. PM me to organise the change over as I'll give you the password.
there's no need to.
the league shuts down in a few days.
in 2020, when it re-opens, i will be able to invite him, with his own email and password, and delete your info from the team.

there's no need to.
the league shuts down in a few days.
in 2020, when it re-opens, i will be able to invite him, with his own email and password, and delete your info from the team.

Thought I'd give him a shot this week vs TGBB.

Good luck Dagless. Got me by 70 points in our only matchup this year in the back of 55 from Wilson, my WRs combining for 4.2 points and the Saints on a bye. Hope at least it’s a bit closer this time, giving me nightmares who to put in the starting lineup though! I just know my bench players are going to outscore whoever I choose!
Gotta start your studs right?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good luck Dagless. Got me by 70 points in our only matchup this year in the back of 55 from Wilson, my WRs combining for 4.2 points and the Saints on a bye. Hope at least it’s a bit closer this time, giving me nightmares who to put in the starting lineup though! I just know my bench players are going to outscore whoever I choose!
Gotta start your studs right?
Gotsta.

unfortunately Cook Has pretty much been ruled out. I think I could cover one of Godwin or himself,l with Sanders, but both is a push with either Cohen as a PPR option or I swing for the fences and start Fuller, given Ridley is out.

Will be a bit better than last years shellacking I hope!

Last edited:
Lost because Sanders slid instead of scored...

ah well, was a good year, congratulations NDG! I figure all the bad luck with amazing teams you’ve had over the years, definitely earned the back to back!

Shit, I'd be pissed if that was the case

Congrats NDG on the win
Honestly, the fact that I wasn’t expecting to be close and came so close without Cook, Godwin and Moore again a poor Rodgers performance and no Henry keeps me cool about it all haha.

no fun being a bridesmaid
Let’s not pretend that drafting and trading isn’t the funnest part of being in a Dynasty....

Results in a luck based H2H format is just about validating the team building process purely :p

Let’s not pretend that drafting and trading isn’t the funnest part of being in a Dynasty....

Results in a luck based H2H format is just about validating the team building process purely :p
i guess in that sense, all that matters is making playoffs, as like you say it validates ones good drafting and trading (and waiver wires).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back