Behaviourz2Outcomz
10k Posts A Star Wars Fan Port Adelaide - Foundation Sponsor
Jul 15, 2002
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Fox Sports FC
It’s been a terrific year of looking forward to being good in 2020. I for one, can’t see how anything could possibly go wrong next year. With Ken Hinkley leading a group of exciting, eager-to-learn youngsters, finally this year we have been able to consider that we will be good at a later date.

see you at the footy!

It’s been a terrific year of looking forward to being good in 2020. I for one, can’t see how anything could possibly go wrong next year. With Ken Hinkley leading a group of exciting, eager-to-learn youngsters, finally this year we have been able to consider that we will be good at a later date.

see you at the footy!

:thumbsu:

I find that when I am in my car it's best to look forward.

Unless I am going backwards then I will look behind me over my shoulder or look forward into the rear vision mirror.

Sometimes something in my peripheral vision catches my eye and I look sideways a bit.

Mostly I look forward so in summary I am looking forward.

Mostly.

I look forward to a time where the administration say we had a bad year in 2019 but we should actually be really proud of our 2020 without the pointless distraction that is finals football and we feel we're on the right track for a proper finals berth in 2021.

I look forward to finding out which talented young player we'll trade for draft picks at the end of 2020, thereby solving all our problems. Early money is on SPP.
Come on, mate! It is Christmas!! Why ruining the holiday?

I find that when I am in my car it's best to look forward.

Unless I am going backwards then I will look behind me over my shoulder or look forward into the rear vision mirror.

Sometimes something in my peripheral vision catches my eye and I look sideways a bit.

Mostly I look forward so in summary I am looking forward.

Mostly.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well 2020 is here.
Are we good yet?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back