2020 US Election alleged fraud - OFFICIAL evidence from affidavits ongoing. #stopthesteal

Remove this Banner Ad

Close to 100,000 Voter Registrations Were Challenged in Georgia — Almost All by Just Six Right-Wing Activists

from ProPublica
so election vigilantes in GA can challenge anybody they want to, that Schneider guy for example:
Schneider is a former chief financial officer at multiple companies, including Jockey International, the underwear maker. His Instagram page includes pictures of him golfing at exclusive resorts and a dog peeing on a mailbox with the caption “Woody suspects mail-in voter fraud” and the hashtag “#maga.” On Truth Social, the social media platform backed by former president Donald Trump, Schneider’s posts have questioned the 2020 election results in Forsyth County and spread content related to QAnon, the conspiracy theory that holds that the Democratic elite are cannibalistic pedophiles. In January 2023, he posted an open letter to his U.S. representative-elect encouraging “hearings to hold perpetrators accountable where evidence exists that election fraud took place in the 2020 and 2022 elections.”
the article is good, and it does include reporting that the system is being reviewed.
confused.png

for bleakest, most pessimistic view of how the GOP will be using SB 202. here's Brian Tyler Cohen's with Marc Elias, full on liberal/progressive but Elias's group does have lawsuit victories. Read the article and then winnow out the hyperbole to get straight ideas on the issue.

but I'm sure the GA GOP will show restraint and support voting rights

Despite that claims from Draft dodging Donny there is no evidence to back up his claim otherwise it would have surfaced by now, and how dumb are his base to believe it. Dumb as dog #### i would suggest

I would generally love to know how the average MAGA is taking this.

I assume it's all a conspiracy
Fox News, OAN etc won't report on it so they won't know about it. Either that or 'deep state fake news'.

Fox News, OAN etc won't report on it so they won't know about it. Either that or 'deep state fake news'.
If you need a laugh, join OneGreatClub on the Crows conspiracy board, sorry politics board.

They are still on Hunter Biden laptops and Covid denials. You get a few from here hide out to there to share their half baked views.

It's good for a laugh.

All this stuff about Hunter Biden sure is damning! I'm sure glad he's not President or involved in politics in any way, otherwise this would be a real concern for the American people.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah, fancy someone in the President's family doing business with the Chinese :eek:
You mean like this?

The Chinese government granted a total of 41 trademarks to companies linked to Ivanka Trump by April of 2019—and the trademarks she applied for after her father became president got approved about 40% faster than those she requested before Donald Trump's victory in the 2016 election, according to a new book by Forbes.

Note: it normally takes more than 2 years for approval and by beginning of 2017 she had more than half of the 41.

Or perhaps you mean the millions of Chinese money put into property owned by Kushner?

Finally all this during Trump's presidency.

The schadenfreude for Giuliani is rich but imagine the actual horror those people went through? From just doing your job to having to move states, assume a new identity because of death threats, harassment and hatred from a bunch of redneck savages riled up by a pack of lies made up by a bunch of rich, entitled pricks trying to hold on to power at any cost. Literally any cost, to anyone.

Still makes me puke thinking of some of the morons here in Australia that were trying to push those same lies here.

Who else is shocked Rudy didn't testify? Must have a bad case of bone spurs.

The former mayor of New York City was due to testify in court on Thursday, but his lawyers said during an early morning press conference that he was no longer taking the stand. They later said in court the decision was made because "we feel like these women have been through enough".

The former mayor of New York City was due to testify in court on Thursday, but his lawyers said during an early morning press conference that he was no longer taking the stand. They later said in court the decision was made because "we feel like these women have been through enough".
Rudy what a burning martyr

Who else is shocked Rudy didn't testify?
All of these con men do this.

"People will understand when the full story comes out."

"I will be vindicated when I am able to tell the full story."

Court finds against them. No story comes out.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back